You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Saturday, September 5, 2020

Free printable Ephesians 6:11 Bible Verse Coloring Page

I am glad to share my free print and color page for the Bible verse, Ephesians 6:11.


People have been inspired by this scripture for generations. It is a scripture that is a command from Paul's Letter to the Ephesians. It is part of the Armor of Faith Passage. It says we are to put on the whole armor and not to favor one element over another. It teaches us that we are to stand against the evil one. It does not say run or fight or bargain but to stand. We only need to stand because God does the fighting and has already won. We stand so we can witness the victory of the Lord. It is like the "be still and know I am God" thing. 

Michaela Pineda created a beautiful poster of this verse. CLICK HERE to see it.

Ephesians 6:11 Says,

Put on the full armor of God so that you can take your stand against the devil's schemes. Ephesians 6:11.

ABOUT MY ART

I started drawing this on Thursday, worked on it for a couple of hours on Friday, and finally finished four more hours on Saturday.  I use a lightbox and a fine-tipped artist's pen to trace parts of it. I used some old material and redid some previous drawings for it. I am thrilled with how it turned out. I hope you like it. 

PRINT THE PICTURE BELOW

If you have problems making the image below print or are printing on A-4 sized paper then, CLICK HERE to go to my HOW-TO-PRINT page to help print or try the updated link below.

WOULD YOUR KIDS LIKE PRINTABLES EACH WEEK?

Support my coloring pictures blog through Patreon for $3.50 a month, and you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a printable children's activity bulletin every week. It will have pages of fun puzzles, coloring pictures, games, and more. You will want to share it with the kids in your camp, class, club, church, outreach program, and at home.
Click the button below.


Thank you.

Ephesians 6:11 Print and Color page

It takes me hours to draw these coloring pages, but I am glad to draw them because I love God's Word, and I hope they are a blessing to you.

Thank you, even a small gift will help me keep on creating these for you.

Here is a link that may print better on some printers.

CLICK HERE for a file in PDF format.

COLOR THE PICTURE

Kids in Bible clubs like Awanas, or Good News clubs enjoy coloring these pictures. You can make this picture beautiful if you take your time and enjoy it. I suggest that you use fine-tipped markers or colored pencils like my favorite, Prismacolor, then you can get into the smaller areas. You can find Prismacolor pencils at Michaels or Hobby Lobby, and there are usually coupons available online. The letters are big enough to color in. The flowers can be bright colors. The ribbons can be a contrasting color. The frame bars can be a different color.  The words to the verse can be colored something dark. The background can be a light hue. You can have a lot of fun coloring the figures at the bottom and the illustrations at the top corners. 

Blessings, and thank you!
(c) Adron D. 8/5/20
Isaiah 55:10-11