You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Wednesday, October 7, 2020

Free Hebrews 13:8 Print and Color Page, "Jesus is the same..." Bible Verse

Here is a free print and color page for Hebrews 13:8


This is an awesome scripture that tells us we have an unchanging savior. He will not change in any time. Therefore the loving Christ who died for us will always be loving. His unchanging nature means the salvation he made by his sacrifice will not change either. His death was enough then and it will always be enough. It is a great verse to memorize.   

Hebrews 13:8 says, 

Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever. Hebrews 13:8.

I create these printable coloring pages because I love God's Word, and I hope you are blessed by them. 

I worked on this for two nights.  I wanted to have more than just decorations on the border so I put an icon in each corner to give it interest. I am very happy with how it all turned out. I hope you like it. 

HOW WOULD YOU LIKE TO RECEIVE BIBLE ACTIVITY PRINTABLES EACH WEEK?

Support my Bible art by becoming a Patron and making a pledge of $3:50 a month. When you do, you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a children's activity printable mini-magazine every week, including the BONUS material available only to patrons. CLICK HERE to go to a page listing some of the free versions. It has pages of puzzles, coloring pictures, and games for the kids.  You can share it with the kids in your church, Awana Bible club, class, camp, VBS, Back yard Bible club, school, and home. Use the button below.


Thank you!

If you have trouble printing the image below or are printing on A-4-sized paper, CLICK HERE to visit my how-to-print page. I have some helpful tips for you there. There is a link below that may print better if you have problems.

Free Hebrews 13:8 Print and Color Page 

It takes me hours to draw these coloring pages, but I draw them because I love God's Word, and I hope they are a blessing to you.

Use the Paypal donate button to make your one-time gift to support my Bible art. 


Thank You!

Here is a link that may work better on some printers. It is a PDF

👉👉👉 CLICK HERE for a file in PDF format. 

There are a lot of ways that you can color this picture to make it look beautiful. There are lots of vines and flowers around the border that can be colored.  The four corners have little images that can be a splash of color. The background can be a light contrasting hue. The frame bars can be a different contrasting color. You can fill in the letters to the words easily. I hope it turns out wonderfully for you. 

Blessings
Bible Time Fun Weekly Mini-magazine

© Adron D. 10/7/20
Isaiah 55:10-11

Support my coloring pictures blog through Patreon for $3.50 a month, and you will receive Bible Time Fun Weekly mini-magazine printables every week. Click the button below.

Become a Patron!