You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Wednesday, October 21, 2020

Free Psalm 91:1Print and Color Page, The Shadow of the Almighty, Bible verse

I am glad to share my free print and color page for Psalm 91:1. 

This is an awesome verse that has deep meaning and beautiful poetry. Since it is so poetic, you can have many applications to this verse. When you think about dwelling, it gives you a sense of closeness and permanence.  It suggests that you are intentional about dwelling there. To rest is so significant in today's chaotic world. If you are in someone's shadow, it gives you the picture of being close behind someone as they are protecting you. 

This is one of my favorite verses. 

SCROLL DOWN TO ACCESS THE FREE PDF.

Psalm 91:1 Says.

Whoever dwells in the shelter of the Most-High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty. Psalm 91:1

If you would like to study this verse and read different commentaries by famous Christian writers, you might like the hub of commentaries at Bible hub. CLICK HERE to visit this resource.

MY ART

I really agonized over how to make a coloring page for this verse. I felt it needed to be outstanding and to fit the beauty of the words. I looked at a lot of my other drawings and art to find some ideas and finally settled on the idea of drawing a sunrise over the mountains scene. I had to draw it a few times and then trace it onto the page with the words. After I scanned it into the computer, I cleaned it up and made a few more changes. It took all evening, but I am thrilled with how it turned out. I hope you like it and that it inspires you. 

WOULD YOUR KIDS LIKE PRINTABLES EACH WEEK FOR YOUR KIDS?

Support my coloring pictures blog through Patreon for $3.50 a month, and you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, an activity magazine for kids with pages of fun coloring pictures, puzzles, and games. (CLICK HERE to see a list of free samples). It is a fun way to learn God's Word. You will receive additional material available only to patrons, as well as an editable Word Doc. It has puzzles, coloring pictures, and games for the kids. You can use it in your church, Awana Bible club, class, camp, VBS, Backyard Bible club, school, and home. Click the button below.

ABOUT PRINTING THE PICTURE

Few people have any trouble printing the picture, but if you do, CLICK HERE  to visit my HOW-TO-PRINT page for some suggestions. Or you can try the updated link below.

Psalm 91:1 Print and color page,
The Shadow of the Almighty Bible Verse 


It takes me hours to draw these coloring pages, but I draw them because I love God's Word, and I hope they are a blessing to you. Feel free to print as many as you can use. Kindly support my art through the Paypal button below. 


Thank you!

Here is a link to a PDF file that may print better on some devices.

👉👉👉 CLICK HERE for a file in PDF format. 

COLOR THE PICTURE

This is a theatrical picture, and when it is colored, it can have a real impact. The letters are open and can be colored in, and the frame bars can be colored in with a contrasting color for interest. The scene can be very bright with sunrise colors and landscape colors. 

Kids like to color this picture with crayons, but if you try fine-tipped markers or colored pencils, you will be able to get into the smaller areas. My favorite coloring pencils are Prismacolor. Prismacolor pencils can be found at Staples, Michaels, or Hobby Lobby. (I always look for coupons online.)

Blessings, and thank you.
Bible Time Fun Weekly #178

(C) A. E. Dozat.10/21/20
Isaiah 55:10-11

Support my Bible art through Patreon, and each week you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY as my thank-you.
Use the button below.