You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Wednesday, November 18, 2020

1 Chronicles 16:8-9 Print and Color Page.

Here is the 1 Chronicles 16:8-9 printable page for my Patreons.


The link below is for the bonus art that my members through Patreon receive. 

CLICK HERE to go to my Patreon page to download this image, (The Patreon file does not have the watermark bar across it, it is high quality, and is ready to print.)  

From my Patreon page, you can subscribe to receive bonus coloring pages. 

This verse is an often overlooked scripture on thankfulness, but the Bible is so full of verses on thankfulness that it is not surprising.

1 Chronicles 16:8-9 says,

"Give thanks to the Lord; call on his name; proclaim his deeds among the peoples. Sing to him; sing praise to him; tell about all his wondrous works!" 1 Chronicles 16:8-9. 

I spent three days designing this picture and traced the border art at least 5 times. Even after all that work I still had to scan it into the computer and clean it up with Microsoft Paint. But I am glad I did all that because I am delighted with how it turned out. I hope it is a blessing to you. 

I create these coloring pages of Bible verses because I love God's Word and I hope they are a blessing to you. 

Here is a thumbnail image of the final art. The Patreon file fills the page and is a higher quality PDF,  the image below is only a cut and paste GIF thumbnail. 
As you can see there are a lot of opportunities to be creative and make a colorful picture. There are a lot of vines and flowers to color in and the border frame can be a contrasting color for interest. If you use a pale hue for the background the picture will look more like an ancient illuminate page. 

Patreon is a secure and safe way for me to get my art to you.  

Patreon protects me as an artist and protects my work from abuse.  Only $3.50 per month. 

Those who support my art through Patreon receive exclusive bonus coloring pages. CLICK HERE to join. 

Blessings,
© A. E. Dozat 11/18/20
Isaiah 55:10-11

Become a Patron!