You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Thursday, November 12, 2020

Is There a Fun Way For my Children to Get God's Word at Home?

Do you worry that your kids are not being exposed enough to God's Word? 

Bible clubs, Sunday school, and Children's Church have their place, but God gave your kids to you, not to a program or club, no matter how good. (I love Sunday school and Awana's Bible clubs and have taught both for years. They are great so take advantage of them when you can!). But your children are God's gift to you, not to them, and the responsibility of stewardship is yours.

I felt that if my church blessed my kids, I had an obligation to give back. So I always taught in the children's department. Each week I created a coloring page for the kids. Those coloring pages developed into the BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY activity booklet. It is another tool to help families reach their children for Christ.    

BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY is an activity booklet I send as a gift to those who support my blog with a monthly donation. It has 10 scriptural activities for kids that are provided every week to subscribers. 

Available to my Patreons for $3.50 a month. Support my blog through Patreon and receive immediate access to the archive of recent issues that you can use today. Every issue has 10 activities and discussion questions so parents and teachers can transition from a fun activity to spiritual truth. 

I spend 20-30 hours a week designing and creating these printables; it is too much work for the occasional donation. So I am forced to offer it for a subscription. 

Here is an image of issue 78. You can see this is only half of the bulletin. Each issue has two double-sided bi-fold pages. It looks like a bulletin or program. One section is for older children, and one section is for younger.

When you make your monthly pledge of only $3:50, you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a children's activity printable booklet every week. You will receive additional material available only to patrons, as well as an editable Word Doc. It has pages of puzzles, coloring pictures, and games for the kids.  You can share it with the kids in your church, Awana Bible club, class, camp, VBS, Backyard Bible club, school, and home. Use the button below.

Become a Patron!

Thank You!

Sample issue 78 of BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY Activity Bulletin

You could create something like this every week and spend all Saturday afternoon, but why reinvent the wheel? And would you do that EVERY WEEK? Isn't it better stewardship of your time to study God's Word and become prepared to teach your children? Click the link to SUBSCRIBE and take advantage of BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY. Only $3.50 a month, and you can cancel anytime.

© A. E. Dozat 11/12/20

Become a Patron!