You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Thursday, November 12, 2020

Free Bible Verse Wordsearch Puzzle for Isaiah 55:10-11 My Word Will Not Return Empty

This is a free Bible verse Wordsearch puzzle for Isaiah 55:10-11. 

This verse is a powerful promise that God's word will fulfill God's purpose. It is a scripture of hope and warning. 

The printable page below is a half-page of the Bible activity bulletin BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY issue 78. The entire booklet and all 10 activities are available to those who support my blog through Patreon.

Isaiah 55:10-11says,

"As the rain and the snow come down from heaven, and do not return to it without watering the earth and making it bud and flourish so that it yields seed for the sower and bread for the eater, so is my word that goes out from my mouth: It will not return to me empty, but will accomplish what I desire and achieve the purpose for which I sent it." Isaiah 55:10-11. 

If you want to study this passage in more depth, here is a link to a hub of commentaries. CLICK HERE.  

I created this Word search as part of a booklet for the Children's church. I make this booklet every week, and it is called BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY. It has pages of activities such as coloring pictures, puzzles, ciphers, maze, and more.

WOULD  YOUR KIDS LIKE BIBLE ACTIVITY PRINTABLES EACH WEEK?

For a monthly pledge of only $3:50, you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a children's activity printable booklet every week. (CLICK HERE to see a list of free samples). You will receive additional material available only to patrons, as well as an editable Word Doc. It has puzzles, coloring pictures, and games for the kids. You can share it with the kids in your church, Awana Bible club, class, camp, VBS, Backyard Bible club, school, and home. Use the button below.


Thank You!

If you have problems printing the image below, CLICK HERE to see the how-to-print page for some suggestions.

You can use cut and paste to add this Wordsearch to a bulletin or other bifold printable. 


To become a Patreon and receive my BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY children's activity bulletin each week as my thank you, click the button below. 


© A. E. Dozat 11/12/2020