You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Thursday, November 19, 2020

Multiple Bible Verse Activity Printable, Like a Bulletin for Kids

Would you like Bible activities to do with your kids?  

BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY has10  activities every week and discussion questions so you can have spontaneous talks about what the Bible teaches. Not just Bible stories.  

Anyone who supports my blog for $3.50 a month through Patreon receives an email with a link to the files for this activity printable called BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY every week.

CLICK HERE to get access to the archives of free issues without bonus pages.  

This week's issue is number 79. Each activity is scripture-focused. As the children do the activities, they are exposed to God's Word.  This is not Bible stories and pictures of Noah's ark but verses that are carefully chosen for the potential to change their lives. 

HOW IT STARTED
I started to make these a few years ago, and at first, I mailed them to the kids who came to our church summer camp. It was well-received but a lot of work and expensive. Later I made them and gave them to the kids as they departed from Bible class as an extra take home.  I don't teach Bible classes for the kids anymore but spend more time creating these printables than I ever did when teaching Bible camp or Sunday school. But now, these are reaching kids, and adults, in more places than I have ever been able to go to.  

WHAT IT IS ABOUT
I spend about three hours every week choosing the scriptures for the issue.  These are not just "God loves you" verses but also scriptures about God's holiness, justice, and glory. I choose verses that call us to discipleship, worship, service, and thankfulness. I spend a lot of time thinking about the discussion questions that accompany the bulletin. The discussion questions are simple but still have depth. You can sit with your child and do the activities together, then use the prompt question to begin a discussion they would never have had otherwise.   

SUBSCRIBE BY BECOMING A PATRON

To receive issues every week, subscribe through Patreon for only $3.50 a month, and you will have immediate access to the archive of recent issues.


THANK YOU!

Issue 79 has the following:
Part 1, for the older students, pages 1-2
  • The coloring picture is inspired by John 14:6.
  • The word search comes from Psalm 50:9-12.
  • The crossword uses 1 Timothy 6:6-9.
  • The explorer's challenge (mini Bible study) uses Matthew 16:13-16.
  • The cipher puzzle uses Psalm 138:1.
Part 2, for younger students, pages 3 - 4
  • The large-letter word search uses John 13:34-35.
  • The 2nd coloring page is from Luke 1:37. 
  • The maze uses words from James 1:22.
  • The scrambled letter puzzle uses 1 Peter 5:7.
  • The dot to dot tracer uses Proverbs 30:5.
Part 3, Page 5a&b, for parents and teachers, a discussion question for each activity. 

WHY IS IT ONLY $3.50 A MONTH?
I am using Patreon to facilitate the distribution of the bulletin; it saves me time and cost. Patreon protects me as an artist. Patreon gives you confidence when you receive your email and download the printable PDF. 

I spend between 20 and 30 hours every week creating BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, and it is just too much of an investment of my time to post all that work and only receive an occasional donation while I bear all the expense on my own. Still, the minimum fee Patreon collects only covers the basics. 

You could spend all day Saturday creating something like this or pay hundreds a year for materials from one of the major publishers of Christian literature. But you will burn out designing these every week (I'm on issue 79- would who else would get that far?) And those publishers all publish the same things that do not challenge. How do your kids get the whole counsel of God that way? 

I'm making BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY because I love God's Holy Word, and I am excited at how it can change people's lives. 

To become a patron, click the button below.  And you will have access to the archives of recent issues.


Blessings, And Thank You!
© A. E. Dozat
Isaiah 55:10-11