You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Thursday, November 19, 2020

Free Psalm 4:8 Print and Color Page, "In peace I will lay Down and Sleep," Bible verse.

This is a free Psalms 4:8 Print and Color Page.

This is one of the most beloved and comforting verses. It is a promise and a declaration of faith in God's protection. 

If you want to learn more about this verse, here is a link to a hub of commentaries of it. CLICK HERE.

SCROLL DOWN TO ACCESS THE FREE PDF.

Psalms 4:8 says, 

"In peace, I will lie down and sleep, for you alone, LORD, make me dwell in safety." Psalms 4:8. 

I create these coloring pages because I love God's Word, and I hope they are a blessing to you. 

ABOUT PRINTING THE PICTURE

If you have problems making the image below come out on your printer, then CLICK HERE to see the how-to-print page for some suggestions on making it work. Or you can try the file below that has been modified to print better on some devices. 

WOULD YOUR KIDS LIKE PRINTABLES EACH WEEK FOR YOUR KIDS?

When you make your monthly pledge of only $3:50, you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a children's activity printable booklet every week. You will receive additional material available only to patrons, as well as an editable Word Doc. (CLICK HERE to see a list of free samples). It has puzzles, coloring pictures, and games for the kids. You can share it with the kids in your church, Awana Bible club, class, camp, VBS, Backyard Bible club, school, and home. Use the button below.

Become a Patron!

Thank you! 

Free Psalm 4:8 Print and Color Page,
I Will Lay Down And Sleep Bible Verse

It takes me hours to draw these coloring pages, but I draw them because I love God's Word, and I hope they are a blessing to you. 

Use the Paypal button to support my Bible art.


Thank You!

PDF
Here is a link to a PDF file that may work better on some printers
👉👉👉 CLICK HERE.

FOR MORE COLORING PAGES

I have drawn many Bible verse coloring pages. To quickly scroll through a list of hundreds of my coloring pages, CLICK HERE.

There are a lot of ways you can color this picture to make it look beautiful. 
  • There are a lot of decorations around the border to color in. 
  • The background can be a different hue, maybe something that will make it look like parchment. 
  • I tried to make the letter open enough for you to color in. 

Blessings, And Thank You.
Bible Time Fun Weekly cover

© Adron D. 11/19/2020
Isaiah 55:10-11

Support my Bible art through Patreon, and each week you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY as my thank-you.
Use the button below.