You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Thursday, January 14, 2021

10 Bible Activity Printables for Kids in a Bulletin Format for Weekly Distribution

This is the printable kid's activity magazine I make every week for my friends.


I've just finished issue 87. And will be posting it soon to my Patreon home page for my supporters. Issue 87 of BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY has a crossword, word-searches, a maze, word scrambler, and more. Each activity is built on scripture so that the kids come face to face with God's Word while they are doing the puzzle. Each activity has the usual discussion question associated with it, so parents and teachers can move from a fun activity to talking about the deep things of God. 

SUBSCRIBE AND RECEIVE A PRINTABLE BIBLE ACTIVITY MAGAZINE EVERY WEEK
When you make your monthly pledge of only $3:50, you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a children's activity printable booklet every week. CLICK HERE  to see a list of free editions that you can download and print today. When you subscribe, you will receive additional material available only to patrons, as well as an editable Word Doc. It has puzzles, coloring pictures, and games for the kids.  You can share it with the kids in your church, Awana Bible club, class, camp, VBS, Backyard Bible club, school, and home. Use the button below.


Thank You!

Here is a sample of two of the four pages of this Bible verse activity printable. The pages are designed like a bifold, so you can fold them in half like a bulletin. There are four pages that you would print back to back. The first two are created with older children in mind, and the second two are designed for younger students. You can center staple them into a booklet or distribute them separately as you need. 

I spent about 25 hours designing these for my friends. The $3.50 only covers the cost of paper, printer ink, and markers. 

Preview of BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY issue 87
An activity bulletin with 10 fun Bible verse activities 

I create these because I am so grateful for the support of my friends who have been a blessing to me, and I make these because I fervently believe in the power of God's Word to change lives. 

Support my art through Patreon, and you will receive this activity printable for your family church, club, camp, or ministry every week.

Blessings and thank you.
© Adron 1/14/2021
Isaiah 55:10-11

If you want to support my coloring pictures blog through Patreon with a monthly gift of $3.50 and receive the thank you gift of BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY every week. Click the button below.
Thank you

Become a Patron!