You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Thursday, May 20, 2021

Romans 8:28 Print and Color Page in Korean. "We know that in everything God works...." Bible Verse

Here is a free print and color page of Romans 8:28 with the text in Korean.  I do not speak Korean, but I love listening to Korean spoken; it is soooooo beautiful!!! I used the NKRV New Korean Revised Version (개역개정) for the text, since it is a popular translation and widely accepted. 

THE VERSE

Romans 8:28 is one of those verses we all want to memorize, and maybe we take it for granted. It is simple and a promise that God is working in our situations or that He is working in our hearts.
Romans 8:28 says, 우리가 알거니와 하나님을 사랑하는 자 곧 그의 뜻대로 부르심을 입은 자들에게는 모든 것이 합력하여 선을 이루느니라 CLICK HERE to read the chapter in Korean.

THE ART

The picture of the toolbox seemed to be a simple way of illustrating this verse. I drew it before for the English version of the coloring page. I drew it several times and traced it before scanning it into the computer.  For the letters, I used the computer to create with cut and paste from the Korean Bible. 
It was a lot of work, and I am happy with how it turned out. I hope you like it.

ABOUT PRINTING

The picture below is a JPEG. It behaves a little like a Word doc, and most people do not have problems making it print ok. Some people may have trouble, and if you do, visit the HOW TO PRINT tab for some suggestions. Or, if you prefer, you may use the PDF file I placed below the picture. 

PLEASE SUPPORT 

Please consider becoming a Patron monthly of $3.50 through Patreon. As a thank you for your kind support, you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a kid's activity bulletin that you can use in your club, camp, church, class, VBS, or at home. Use the button below to get started.

Thank you for your generous support


로마서 8:28 한글 인쇄 및 컬러 페이지
우리는 하나님이 역사하시는 모든 일에서 .... 성경 구절을 압니다.

It may take me hours to draw one of these coloring pages for you. I offer them for free, but please consider making a small donation through Paypal to help me continue to create these coloring pages for you. Use the Paypal button to support my Bible art.

Thank you..

Below is a link to a file in PDF format in case you have problems making the image above print.

CLICK HERE for a file in PDF format.

COLOR THE PICTURE

If you use fine-tipped markers or colored pencils, then this can be a beautiful picture. Get creative! The letters are opened up so you can color them in.  The drawing of the toolbox can be colored too. Tools are often dull grey, but you can add color in many places. Think about adding lavender or purple to the shadows. 

I hope you create a masterpiece! 

Blessings, and Thank you.
(C) Adron 5/20/2021
Isaiah 55:10-11