You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Wednesday, June 9, 2021

免费马太福音 22:37-39 印刷和彩页,中文, Free Matthew 22:37-39 Print and Color Page, in Chinese,

I am excited to create a free printable coloring picture of Matthew 22:37-39 for you in the Mandarin language. I only know a few words in mandarin, so I used many online tools to make this coloring page for you.  

THE VERSE

This is a popular scripture. That teaches us that the greatest commandment is to love God and the second is to love our neighbor. 
 他回答:“你要全心、全性、全意爱主你的 神。 38 这是最重要的第一条诫命。 39 第二条也和它相似,就是要爱人如己。
  

THE ART

I repurposed the border art for this picture from before, but I still did a lot of adjusting and changing things to make it work.  
I created the text using a cut and paste technique and merged it into a font I modified for coloring pictures. 

It was a lot of work, and I hope you like it.

ABOUT PRINTING

The image below should print without trouble for most people if you just highlight it and use the pulldown menu. If you need help with printing, click here to go to my HOW TO PRINT page for some suggestions. There is a file below in PDF that may work better if you have problems.

YOU CAN SUPPORT MY ART

If you would kindly support my Bible coloring pictures art with a monthly gift of $3.50 through Patreon, you will receive, as my thank you, BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a kid’s printable activity bulletin every week. It will have pages of puzzles, games, coloring pictures, and more that you can use in your Bible club, class, camp, vacation Bible school, church, and home.  Click the button below.


Thank you.

 免费马太福音 22:37-39 印刷和彩页,中文,
Free Matthew 22:37-39 Print and Color Page, in Chinese

I spend hours making coloring pages for you because I love God's Word; I hope you are blessed by them.  DONATE

Below is a link to a file in PDF format. Some people find it works better for them. 

CLICK HERE for the file in PDF.

COLOR THE PICTURE

There are lots of ways you can make this into a beautiful picture. The border has lots of hearts and leaves and flowers to color. There is a cross scene at the bottom to color in. The letters can be colored. The background can be a light hue for contrast with the bright colors.  The frame bars can be a contrasting color.

Blessings, and God Bless
©Adron 
Isaiah 55:10-11