You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Sunday, June 6, 2021

Free Luke 9:57-58 Print and Color Page, Foxes have Holes... Bible Verse.

I am happy to create a free printable coloring picture of Luke 9:57-58 for you. I have wanted to do a coloring page of this verse for a long time. I thought it would be an excellent picture to color when I did a smaller version for a Children's mini magazine that it was time to do one and post it here for you.


THE VERSE

This is one of those hard sayings of Christ. It challenges us to consider carefully if we are really willing to follow Jesus into the hardships of identifying with him and his kingdom.  

Luke 9:57-58 says.   As they were walking along the road, a man said to him, "I will follow you wherever you go." Jesus replied, "Foxes have dens and birds have nests, but the Son of Man has no place to lay his head." Luke 9:57-58. 

SCROLL DOWN TO ACCESS THE FREE PDF.👇👇👇
THANK YOU FOR YOUR DONATION!

THE ART

I made this one more like a child's coloring page by keeping it open and not having a lot of fiddly bits in the border. I am reusing the bird and the fox from a couple of how-to-draw lessons I did a few years ago; it still took a lot of fiddling around and adjusting to get it into the picture. I created the text with the computer using a cut and paste technique and merged it into a font I modified for coloring pictures. 

It was a lot of work, and I hope you like it.

ABOUT PRINTING

The picture below should easily for most people if you just highlight it and use the pulldown menu. If you need help with printing, CLICK HERE to go to my HOW TO PRINT page for some suggestions. A file below in PDF may work better if you have problems.

BECOME A PATRON

Please support my Bible art through Patreon with a monthly gift of $3.50. You will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a kid's printable activity Mini-magazine, every week when you do. (CLICK HERE to see a list of free samples). It will have pages of puzzles, games, coloring pictures, and more. You will be able to use it in Bible club, Church, class, Vacation Bible School, and at home. Click the button below.


Thank you.

Free Luke 9:57-58 Print and Color Page,
Foxes have Holes... Bible Verse.
 

I make coloring pages because I love God's Word, and I believe in the power of the Gospel to change lives. I hope you are blessed by them. 


Thank you.

Below is a link to a file in PDF format; some people find it works better for them. 

👉👉👉 CLICK HERE for the file in PDF.

COLOR THE PICTURE

There are lots of ways you can make this into a beautiful picture. 
The fox can be red or brown. 
The bird can be blue. 
The tree can have lots of different greens in the leaves. 
The branches can be brown or red. 
The nest can be colored in different colors. 
You can color the background too. 

Thank you, and God bless  
Sample of Bible Time Fun
A Free Printable Children's Mini-Magazine

© Adron 6/6/2021
Isaiah 55:10-11

Support my Bible art through Patreon, you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY as my thank-you each week.
Use the button below.