You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Friday, June 4, 2021

Psalms 42:1, 詩編 42:1, Bible Verse in Japanese, 日本語の聖書の一節、 As the Deer Pants For Streams

詩編 42:1 日本語の聖書の一節、印刷して色付けする.


Here is a  coloring page with a beloved Bible verse from Psalms in the Japanese language. I used a Japanese translation and tried to create a coloring page that I hope can be useful. I hope a Japanese church somewhere can use this, and I hope that someone who speaks Japanese will be inspired by this coloring page and be drawn to worship our loving and beautiful creator, our redeemer. 

THE VERSE

This is a beautiful Bible verse. It is short but deep and full of devotion to God. It is a heartfelt cry of longing for God. Psalm 42:1 says  As the deer pants for streams of water, so my soul pants for you, my God.
 詩編 42:1  神よ、しかが谷川を慕いあえぐように、わが魂もあなたを慕いあえぐ


To see a list of available Bible verse coloring pages in the Japanese language, CLICK HERE.

THE ART

I drew the background picture a few times and traced it out several before I felt it was right.  It was so much work that I wanted to use it for a series of coloring pages. 

ABOUT PRINTING

The image below is a JPEG and should print fine on most devices. If you have problems, CLICK HERE to go to my HOW TO PRINT page for some suggestions.  You may want to try the PDF file below; it should print on most devices fine. 

PLEASE SUPPORT MY ART

When you support my Bible coloring pictures blog through Patreon with a monthly gift of $3.50, you will receive an email with links to BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a printable children's activity bulletin, every week. These will contain the BONUS pages that are available only to patrons. Click the button below.


Thank you!

詩編 42:1 日本語の聖書の一節、印刷して色付けする
Psalms 42:1 Japanese Bible Verse

I spend a long time creating these coloring pages for you,  but I am glad to draw them because I love God's Word, and I hope they are a blessing to you. Please use the PayPal button to support my Bible art. 

Thank you!

Below is a file in PDF format; some people feel it prints better. 

CLICK HERE for the PDF. 

I couldn't make up my mind about what looked better between the verticle or horizontal orientation of the text, so I did both. The image below has verses 1,2. This translation is a little more literal, I think. 

無料の詩篇 42:1-2 ぬりえ、日本語の詩
Free Psalm 42:1-2 coloring page, in the Japanese Language


CLICK HERE for the PDF.

COLOR THIS PICTURE

There are a lot of ways you can make this into a beautiful picture. If you use fine-tipped markers or colored pencils, you can get into the tight areas and the letters. The letters do not have to be black but can be red, blue, or brown. The scene can be any color you like. The sky can be darker at the top and lighter at the bottom. Try putting some color in the clouds. There are a lot of shrubs and hills that can be different greens. The frame can be a contrasting color. 
I hope you create a masterpiece. 

Blessings, and Thank You
(C) Adron D. 6/2/2021
Isaiah 55:10-11