You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Friday, July 16, 2021

Free Printable Children's Bible Activity Church Bulletin Issue 113

Here is the free version of issue 113 of BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a printable children's activity booklet.

Scroll down to access the PDF for this issue. 

I am so glad to share this week's issue with you. I create these every week for my church and I receive so much joy in it that I am glad to share this with you. This issue was a lot of work, but I am delighted with how it turned out. I hope you like it and that you can use it in your children's program, church, outreach, or VBS follow-up mailings. 

Become a supporter and you will receive this children's activity magazine every week.
 

ABOUT THIS ISSUE

I started working on this issue over a week ago. I had lots of interruptions like the dog is barking because it needs a walk, the roof is leaking on my daughter's bed, someone needs a ride to work, and someone else needs a favor. But now that it is finished, I am glad for the work and how it turned out. It contains so many great scriptures, not only popular ones we all love but also some that challenge us. 

THE VERSES FOR THE ACTIVITIES IN ISSUE 113 


  • The word searches use Numbers 6:24-27, and the other uses Hebrews 10:24-25.
  • There is a Psalm 23 verse that is a legacy picture from an issue two years ago.  
  • The crossword puzzle is a verse we do not hear enough of; it is Isaiah 54:10. 
  • The Explorer's Challenge is a mini Bible study. The verse is one of those hard sayings of Jesus- that you cannot serve two masters. Luke 16:13.
  • The scrambler uses Revelation 3:20. This is a verse that is often used to call to receive Jesus. 
  • Another coloring page is the beautiful scripture of comfort from Psalm 4:8. I put a lot of stars in this one. 
  • The mega maze uses the words of Christ from John 12:16. I love to lift up the Lord and not just illustrate stories, and this scripture tells us in Jesus' own words why he came. 
  • The drop puzzle is another verse from Psalms; Psalm 27:1, another scripture of comfort and peace. 
  • The memory verse craft is from Psalms 119:18. "Open my eyes that I may see wondrous things from Your law."
You can see what exciting scriptures are in this edition. Some of these verses challenge us, and others give comfort.  

DISCUSSION QUESTIONS

Most of the activities are accompanied by a question to help facilitate discussion. I pray that as these bulletins are sent home after VBS or Children's church, un-churched family members will be challenged by God's Word, which will not return void.

BECOME A PATRON, AND IT WILL COME TO YOU EVERY WEEK

I would be happy for you to receive this every week in your inbox. The Patron version has 2 pages of additional activities. Patreons support my Bible art with a $3.50 a month gift of support and receive an email every week with the PDF and a Word doc for BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY. Both files have the bonus material. The word doc can be edited, so if you want to add announcements or a personal message, you can do it without difficulty. 

To start receiving BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, automatically use the button below for my Patreon page. 


Thank You!

Below are two sample pages out of the four available in the free version.

Printable Children's Bible Activity Church Booklet Issue 113 Page 3

Printable Children's Bible Activity Church Booklet, Issue 113, Page 4 

Remember, you can share these with kids who came to your VBS or Backyard Bible club. 
Each week print these out and mail them with a note and send them to the absentees. 
You can give them out after club as a take-home for that night. 

CLICK HERE for the PDF to the free version of this issue

I hope you can use these and that they are a blessing to you.

To see a list of other available free issues, CLICK HERE. 

You are welcome to download the free issues and all the others I have available. I am happy to make these for you because I believe in the power of God's word to change lives. If you would like to show your thankfulness with a donation, you may use the Paypal button. 

Blessings, and Thank you.
A. E. Dozat © 7/16/2021
Isaiah 55:10-11 
 
May I share with you a ministry I support?  Because I believe in God's Word and the Gospel's power to change lives, I donate to the Southern Cross Bible Distribution Project- an outreach of the Southern Baptist Convention.  Southern Cross distributes Bibles to internationals in their own language, particularly Mandarin.  CLICK HERE  to visit their website so you may learn more about how to support them through prayer and other means.