You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Saturday, July 3, 2021

Free Psalm 37:4 Print and Color Page, Take Delight in The Lord Bible Verse.

I am delighted to share my free print and color page for Psalm 37:4, "Take Delight in the Lord..." Bible verse.

SCROLL DOWN TO ACCESS THE FREE PDF.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR DONATION!

ABOUT THIS BLOG

This coloring page below is part of my mission to use my art for the Lord. Besides coloring pages, I also have Bible activity printables, including crosswords, word search puzzles, maze puzzles, and a weekly activity bulletin called BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, which I provide as a thank-you to my supporters. 

THE VERSE

This is a beautiful and straightforward Scripture, Many people consider it a promise, and others say it is much more than a promise. The verse has the force of a command. At the very least, it is a teaching and a reminder that the Lord is our source of joy and delight, not things of this world. This is a very liberating thing. 

If you want to study this verse, here is a link to a hub of helpful commentaries on it. CLICK HERE.

Psalm 37:4:4 says, 
Take delight in the Lord, and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37:4.

Here is a lovely print of Psalm 37:4 with a field of sunflowers created by Jean Ladzanski. To see this beautiful print, CLICK HERE.  

THE ART. 

I usually do all my drawing by hand, but this is one of the few exceptions. I started by drawing all the shapes on paper using a marker and pencil. I had to use an artist lightbox to trace the ideas over and put them together. Then I scanned it into the computer, where I cleaned it up a lot. I made some changes using the computer. The words were generated by using the computer. I hope you like it. 

PRINT IT

The image below is a JPEG and should work on most computers and printers, but if you have trouble printing it out, CLICK HERE  to visit my how-to-print page for some suggestions. I have created an updated image in PDF, and you can find it below.

WOULD YOU LIKE IBLE ACTIVITY PRINTABLES EACH WEEK?

If you would like to support my Bible art with a monthly gift of only $3.50, you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a printable activity magazine for kids, every week as my thank-you gift. (CLICK HERE to see a list of free samples). You will receive additional material available only to patrons, as well as an editable Word Doc. It has puzzles, coloring pictures, and games for the kids. You can use it in your church, Awana Bible club, class, camp, VBS, Backyard Bible club, school, and home. Use the button below.


Thank You!

Free Psalm 37:4 Print and Color Page "Take Delight in The Lord."

I spend a lot of time creating these coloring pages for you. I am glad to do it because I love God's word, and I hope you are blessed by them. Use the Paypal button to may your donation. 


Thank You!

Here is a file in PDF that may work better on some devices.

👉👉👉CLICK HERE for the PDF,

COLOR THE PICTURE
There are many ways to color this to make it beautiful. This picture can be powerfully beautiful when you take your time with it. 
Use fine-tipped markers or colored pencils, and then you can get into the more delicate areas.    My favorite coloring pencils are Prismacolor pencils because they are so brilliant and blend nicely. You can find them at Michaels or Hobby Lobby, and you can usually find coupons for good discounts. 
The letters can be colored in. 
Use one set of colors for the shapes outside the frame and a second set of colors for the shapes inside the frame. 
The frame can be a different contrasting color. 
I think the frame in a picture like this looks best if it is dark. 

I hope you have as much fun coloring this picture as I had in creating it. 

Blessings, and Thank you. 
Sample image of Bible Activity Magazine
© A.E. Dozat 2/10/2021
Isaiah 55:10-11

BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY is a free printable multi-page children's activity magazine with scripture-based activities, puzzles, coloring pages, and more.