You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Thursday, July 8, 2021

Printable Bible Activity Bulletin for Kids in Church, VBS, Camp, or Home

Here is the free version issue 112 of BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY.


Scroll down to access the PDF for this issue. 

It gives me so much joy to share this issue with you. I hope you like it and that you can use it in your children's program, church, outreach, or VBS follow-up mailings. 

ABOUT THIS ISSUE

As I look over this issue, I wonder what marvels God may have for its use! It contains so many great scriptures, not only popular ones we all love but some that challenge us too. 

I do not try to set a theme. Instead, I try to select scriptures with different topics because I hope if one is not in accord with what the Spirit says to someone, another will be. Though I spend between one and three hours selecting the scriptures, I prayerfully seek the Lord's direction about the final choices. 

When you look over the activity booklet, you will notice that I select from different translations. I look for a translation for each verse that is not confusing and does not use "churchy words" or complex grown-up language. 

I could get excited about my artwork, cleaver puzzles, or the masterful layout of the bulletin, but what is most exciting to me is presenting the Word of God.

THE VERSES

Briefly, the verses in this issue are…

1 Peter 2:9, word search
Romans 8:31, coloring page
James 4:6-7 crossword puzzle
Acts 4:12, explorer's challenge
James 1:22, drop word puzzle
James 4:17, coloring page
1 Corinthians 13:4, word search
Psalm 118:29, 4-way Mega-Maze
John 13:35, Drop letter puzzle
Proverbs 16:3 Memory verse trading card craft

The Patron version has 2 pages of additional activities. Patreons support my Bible art with a $3.50 a month gift of support and receive an email every week with the PDF and A Word doc for BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY. Both files have the bonus material.

To start receiving BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, automatically use the button below for my Patreon page. 


Thank You

Below are two sample pages out of the four available in the free version.

Sample of Issue 112 of BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY activity booklet, page 2

Sample of issue 112 of BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY activity booklet Page3


Most of the scriptures are accompanied by an open-ended "Let's talk about it" question. I hope that these questions will allow teachers or parents to have meaningful conversations with children.

It took several attempts and more hours to get some of the puzzles to work correctly. Still, I am glad that I took the time because they have a balance of complexity and fun. Some of the puzzles are for older youth, and some are for younger. Everybody will find something that they enjoy in this issue. 

CLICK HERE for the PDF to the free version of this issue

I hope you can use these and that they are a blessing to you.

To see a list of other available free issues, CLICK HERE

You are welcome to download the free issues and all the others I have available. I am happy to make these for you because I believe in the power of God's word to change lives. If you can make a donation, you may use the Paypal button. 


Blessings, and Thank you.
A. E. Dozat
Isaiah 55:10-11 
 
May I share with you a ministry I support?  Because I believe in God's Word and the Gospel's power to change lives, I donate to the Southern Cross Bible Distribution Project- an outreach of the Southern Baptist Convention.  Southern Cross distributes Bibles to internationals in their own language, particularly Mandarin.  CLICK HERE  to visit their website so you may learn more about how to support them through prayer and other means.