You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Saturday, July 10, 2021

한국어 히브리서 12 : 1, 무료 인쇄용 컬러링 페이지. Hebrews 12:1 in Korean Printable Coloring Page.

한국어 히브리서 12 : 2, 무료 인쇄용 컬러링 페이지.

It gives me great joy to share with you my Hebrews 12;1 Printable Coloring page. It is in the beautiful Korean language.  You may print it for free. 

I hope adults and kids both will enjoy this coloring page. This is a favorite scripture that many people memorize. It helps us to remember to persevere and other Bible truths. When you color the character of the words, it helps you to remember the verse. When it is done, the page is a reminder of God's Word. It is a great kids' craft or coloring page for adults to enjoy too.

Scroll down to access the free PDF.

Hebrews 12;1 says,
이러므로 우리에게 구름같이 둘러싼 허다한 증인들이 있으니 모든 무거운 것과 얽매이기 쉬운 죄를 벗어 버리고 인내로써 우리 앞에 당한 경주를 경주하며

ABOUT MY ART

I spent a few hours on this art. I looked up what others have done with this scripture and what artwork was available. (Interestingly, I found a nice version of this verse as wall art on Society6 using the running shoe as the shape of the words.  CLICK HERE to see this art.) In my drawing, I drew a man running for you to color in. I had to draw him over a few times, and then I used a lightbox to trace it a couple of more before I felt it was right. He is on the road to the cross, so you can do some creative things with the coloring. There are some rolling hills. You do not have to be limited to the drawing; you can draw the sky behind the letters with the sunset or clouds. I hope you like it.

ABOUT PRINTING

The picture below is a JPEG designed for USA Letter sized paper; if you are using some other size, you may need to change your printer's settings. Otherwise, it should print without problems. If you need help printing, CLICK HERE to visit my HOW TO PRINT page, where I have put some suggestions that may help.  You can try the updated PDF file below.

YOU CAN SUPPORT MY BIBLE ART

I would love to send you Bible activity printables every week. When you support my coloring pictures blog through Patreon with a monthly gift of $3.50, you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY  every week. It will have pages of puzzles, games, pictures to color, and more that you will want to share with the kids in your church, club, or class. Click the button below.


Thank you.

한국어 히브리서 12 : 1, 무료 인쇄용 컬러링 페이지.
Hebrews 12:1 in Korean Language  Free Printable Coloring Page.

I spend a long time creating these coloring pages, but I am glad to do it because I love God's Word. I hope you are blessed by them. You are welcome to print as many as you like.


Thank You!

I have hundreds of coloring pages on this blog, use the search box and find more that you like. 

The image above was made with my scanner, and the file below is a digital PDF file. 

CLICK HERE for a file in a universal format. 

COLOR THE PICTURE

This picture can be beautiful if you use colored pencils or fine-tipped markers. I prefer Prismacolor pencils because they blend so well and are vibrant. You can add clouds to the sky by leaving areas white. The runner can be very colorful. The cross on the horizon can be in silhouette or the color of the wood. I like to use purple or violet for the distant hills. 
I hope your picture is a masterpiece.

Blessings, And Thank You.
(c) Adron D 9/3/16
Isaiah 55:10-11