You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Saturday, August 7, 2021

Free Romans 8:28a Print and Color Page, "God Works for the Good..." Bible verse

I am glad to share this free print and color page of Romans 8:38. 

THE VERSE

Romans 3:28 is one of those verses we all want to memorize, and maybe we take it for granted. It is simple and a promise that God is working in our situations or that He is working in our hearts.
Romans 8:38 says We know that God is always at work for the good of everyone who loves him. They are the ones God has chosen for his purpose," Romans 8:38.

THE ART

I was asked to make some coloring pages for a weekend camp for children with special needs, and this is one of the coloring printables I came up with. I kept it simple and used larger shapes.  I chose to use the first part of the verse because the entire verse would make the letters too small and contained grown-up words that might have not been meaningful for the kids or even cause confusion. 
The background took about an hour to draw with a straight edge and a sharpie.  For the letters, I used the computer to create with cut and paste. It took a long time to get things to look balanced. 
It was a lot of work, and I am happy with how it turned out. 

You are welcome to use it in your children's church, Bible club, VBS, Camp, or home. I think the design will be practical for children and adults to get a lot out of it. I hope you like it.

ABOUT PRINTING

The picture below is a JPEG. It behaves a little like a Word doc, and most people do not have problems making it print. Some people may have trouble, and if you do, CLICK HERE to visit the HOW TO PRINT tab for some suggestions. Or, if you prefer, you may use the PDF file I placed below the picture. 

PLEASE SUPPORT MY BIBLE ART 

Please consider becoming a Patron monthly of $3.50 through Patreon. As a thank you for your kind support, you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a kid's activity bulletin with kids' word puzzles, pictures to color, and brain teasers.  You can use it in your club, camp, church, class, VBS, or at home. Use the button below to get started.


Thank you for your generous support!


Romans 8:28a Free Printable Coloring Page 

It may take me hours to draw one of these coloring pages for you. I offer them for free, so print as many as you like.  Please consider making a small donation through Paypal to help me continue to create these coloring pages for you. Use the Paypal button to support my Bible art.

 
Thank you.

Below is a link to a file in PDF format in case you have problems making the image above print.

CLICK HERE for a file in PDF format.

COLOR THE PICTURE

Get creative! The letters are opened up so you can color them in.  Children like to color the picture with crayons but if you use fine-tipped markers or colored pencils like my favorite, Prismacolor, to get into the smaller areas. You can find Prismacolor pencils at Michaels or Hobby Lobby. (I always look for coupons online.) The letters are big enough to color in. 
I hope you create a masterpiece! 

Blessings, and Thank you.
(C) Adron 5/20/2021
Isaiah 55:10-11