You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Saturday, September 4, 2021

Numbers 6:24-26 Coloring Page Bible Verse in The Tagalog Language of the Philippines.

A Free printable Numbers 6:24-26 coloring page in the Tagalog language. 

This is a beautiful Bible verse. It is the high priestly blessing from the Old Testament. It is very poetic. It is used today at the close of many gatherings by people of many different faiths.   

Numbers 6:24-26 says, 

"Pagpalain ka nawa at ingatan ni Yahweh; kahabagan ka nawa at subaybayan ni Yahweh; lingapin ka nawa at bigyan ng kapayapaan ni Yahweh.Numbers 6:24-26

About My Art.

It took a day to create this picture. I traced it once and then cleaned it up on the computer. Then I decided to make some changes while on the computer with the dove and the lamb, and that added more difficulty to the picture, but I really wanted to give more to color than just flowers and leaves. After that, I spent more time cleaning things up. But I am thrilled with you it turned out. 

I am excited that my coloring pages are so meaningful to so many I am making some in the wonderful language of Tagalog for some friends in the Philippines. I used the border for the English version and recreated the scripture in the Tagalog language.  

ABOUT PRINTING

If you have problems making the image print, CLICK HERE to visit my how-to-print page to read some helpful tips. I have an updated link below that may work better on some systems.

You can receive Bible activity printables every week.

Please support my Bible art coloring pages through Patreon for $3:50 a month; you will receive my BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a children's activity printable every week, as my thank-you gift. It is full of fun puzzles, coloring pictures, and activities you will want to share with your kids. Use the button below to become a supporter. You can share it with the kids in your church, Awana Bible club, class, came, VBS, Back yard Bible club, school, and home.


Thank You!

 Numbers 6:24-26 coloring page in the Tagalog language. 

I create my Bible verse coloring printables for you for free. They take a long time to create, but I am glad to do it for you. You are welcome to print as many as you can use. Would you be so kind as to support my art through the Paypal button below?


 Thank you for your kind and generous support!

PDF
Below is a link to a file in PDF format that may work better for some printers. 
CLICK HERE for the file in PDF.

COLOR THE PICTURE

You can have a lot of fun when you color this picture. I suggest that you use fine-tipped markers or coloring pencils. There are lots of flowers, vines, and leaves around the border to color. You might want to color the leaves adjoining the flowers a different green than the vines since they cross over at a few points. There is a sheep, you might want to keep him white, but you can color the grass and the background. There is a dove that you might want to keep him white, too, but the background can be colored and set it apart. The frame bars can be colored, and the backgrounds too.  

Kids like to color this picture with crayons, but if you use colored pencils, you will get into the smaller areas. I personally like Prismacolor pencils. Prismacolor pencils can be found at Staples, Michaels, or Hobby Lobby. (I always look for coupons online.)

Blessings, And Thank You, 
Adron © 9/1/20
Isaiah 55:10-11

May I share with you a ministry I support?  I believe in God's Word and the power of the Gospel to change lives, so I donate to the Southern Cross Bible Distribution Project. It is an outreach of the Southern Baptist Convention.  Southern Cross distributes Bibles to internationals in their own language, particularly Mandarin.  CLICK HERE  to visit their website so you may learn more about how to support them through prayer and other means.