You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Tuesday, October 5, 2021

Free Proverbs 3:5-6 Print and Color Page in the French Language.

I am excited to share this free print and color page of Proverbs 3:5-6 in the French language with you. 

SCROLL DOWN TO ACCESS THE FREE PDF.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR DONATION!

THE VERSE 

Proverbs 3:5-6 is a wonderful scripture of faith and promise.  It gives us hope and promises the guidance of the Lord to those who seek Him.  It says, "Confie-toi en l'Éternel de tout ton coeur, Et ne t'appuie pas sur ta sagesse; Reconnais-le dans toutes tes voies, Et il aplanira tes sentiers." Proverbs 3:5-6

If you are interested in studying this scripture in greater depth, here is a link to a hub of commentaries on it at Bible Hub.  I like the way they are organized. To visit this resource, CLICK HERE

THE ART 

I made a coloring page for this verse in English for one of the children's church bulletins I make every week and thought it would be nice to use it in some language coloring pages. To create the letters to the words of the verse, I did cut and paste with the computer. It took a long time to get things to look balanced. It was a lot of work, and I am happy with how it turned out.

ABOUT PRINTING 

The picture below is a JPEG. It is like a Word doc, and most people do not have problems making it print. But sometimes people may have trouble, and if you do, CLICK HERE to visit the HOW TO PRINT tab for some suggestions. Or, you may use the PDF file I placed below the picture. 

PLEASE SUPPORT MY BIBLE ART 

Please consider becoming a Patron monthly of $3.50 through Patreon. You will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY for your kind support. It is a kid's activity bulletin with word puzzles, pictures to color, and brain teasers. You can use it in your club, camp, church, class, VBS, or at home. Use the button below to get started. 


Thank you!

Proverbs 3:5-6 in the French Language

It takes me hours to draw these coloring pages, but I love to draw them because I love God's Word, and I hope they are a blessing to you. They are free and you are welcome to print as many of my coloring pages as you can use. Kindly support my art through the Paypal button below. 

 
Thank you!

Below is a link to a file that has been modified to print better on some devices.

CLICK HERE for a file in a universal format. It is a PDF.

COLOR THE PICTURE

I like to color the background a light hue and the letters a medium-dark hue. You can color the letters blue or brown or purple; I like to avoid black letters since it is boring. There are a lot of opportunities to be creative with embellishments around the border. The background can be a lot of color. The frame can be something to contrast.  

Blessings, and Thank You.
(c) Adron D. 10/5/21
Isaiah 55:10-11