You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Thursday, October 7, 2021

Free Printable Children's Bible Activity Pages issue 125

Here is another  BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY activity book.

 
I think these are getting better each week. More than one night, I worked past midnight creating the different elements to this activity bulletin.  

👉👉👉SCROLL DOWN TO ACCESS THE FREE PDF.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR DONATION!

This issue has a lot of variety. There are hidden letters to find, pictures to color, scrambler puzzles, a code to break, and more. 

I think my favorite this week is the "spot the difference" activity. It has six shepherds, and each has one detail that is different from the rest. The master image took a lot of tracing and sketching before I was happy with it. I like this little shepherd and think we will be seeing him again.  

I used a minimal design on one of the coloring pages because the message of Philippians 1:21 is so powerful by itself.  

I spent hours selecting the scriptures for this book. I want to keep it fresh and not reuse the same ones too often. I seek a prayerful sense that the Lord directs the ones chosen. There are two gospel verses included with the hope of presenting some part of the Good News.   

Most of the activities have open-ended questions. I spend hours thinking about these and often rewrite them a few times during the week. Please pray that teachers and parents can have Spirit-led conversations because of these questions.  

I am grateful to be able to create these. 

WOULD YOU LIKE TO RECEIVE THESE WEEKLY PRINTABLES?

If you make a monthly pledge of only $3:50 a month, you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY every week. You will receive additional material available only to patrons, as well as an editable Word Doc. You can share it with the kids in your church, Awana Bible club, class, camp, VBS, Backyard Bible club, school, and home. Use the button below.


Thank You!

Below are two sample pages of the 4-page free version. Subscribe through Patreon and you will receive the additional material.

Acts 2:38 Wordsearch, Children's Activity Bulletin 125

John 14:6 Crossword, Children's Activity Bulletin 125

It takes me hours to create these activity booklets, but I make them because I love God's Word, and I hope they are a blessing to you. They are free, and you are welcome to print as many as you can use. Kindly support my art through the Paypal button below. 


Thank You!

Issue 125 contains the following activities and scriptures: 

  • Coloring page for Philippians 1:21a (Subscribers version only).
  • Shape sort puzzle for Jeremiah 9:23 (Subscribers version only).
  • Coloring page #2 for Hebrews 11:1 (Subscribers version only).
  • Crossword with John 14:6.
  • Word search for 1Timothy 6:6-9.
  • Maze puzzle for Psalm 50:1.
  • Drop word puzzle with John 13:35.
  • Memory verse craft with Psalm 107:1.
  • Hidden letter puzzle using Psalm34:19.
  • Scrambler with Mark 2:17b.
  • Word search #2 for Acts 2:38.
  • Break the code with Romans 8:18.
  • Find the difference using six scriptures about lambs or shepherds (Only the subscribers' version).

I hope this activity bulletin blesses you.

👉👉👉 CLICK HERE for the PDF (free version) to this issue.

Be sure to return every week to get the latest issue of BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY for your ministry and church. (Or become a Patreon, and it will come to you, including the bonus material).

Blessings and Thank You,
©A.E. Dozat 10/7/21
Isaiah 55:10-11