You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Thursday, November 18, 2021

Free 1 Thessalonians 5:18, "Give Thanks For Everything," Printable Coloring Page - Like Stained Glass Design

Here is my 1 Thessalonians 5:18 print and color page.


This is a favorite scripture, and I wanted to create a coloring picture of it in the manner of a stained glass window for a while.

1 Thessalonians 5:18 says,
"Give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus." 1 Thessalonians 5:18.

SCROLL DOWN TO ACCESS THE FREE PDF.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR DONATION!

If you want to study this verse, here is a link to a hub of commentaries on it. CLICK HERE.

A WORD ABOUT PRINTING

If you have any problems printing the picture below, click on the HOW TO PRINT tab to get some suggestions on making it print. There is a PDF file below that may print better on some computers.

WOULD YOUR KIDS LIKE PRINTABLES EACH WEEK?

Support my Bible art by becoming a Patron and making a donation of $3:50 a month. When you do, you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a children's activity printable magazine every week, including the BONUS material available only to patrons. (CLICK HERE to see a list of free samples). It has pages of puzzles, coloring pictures, and games for the kids. You can share it with the kids in your church, Awana Bible club, class, camp, VBS, Back yard Bible club, school, and home. Use the button below.


Thank you. 

Free Print and Color Page for 1 Thessalonians 5:18

It takes me hours to draw these coloring pages, but I make them because I love God's Word and hope they are a blessing to you. They are free; you are welcome to print as many of my coloring pages as you want.

Use the Paypal button to make your one-time donation.


Thank You!

Below is a link to a PDF file that may print better on some devices.  

👉👉👉 CLICK HERE for the PDF. 

FOR MORE COLORING PAGES
I have drawn many Bible verse coloring pages. To quickly scroll through a list of hundreds of my coloring pages, CLICK HERE.

COLOR THE PICTURE
The design is simple, so you can focus on the words. 
The letters are open enough for you to be able to color them. 
I suggest that if you make the background color, the letters should all be one color, and it should not be a color used in the background.

Kids like to color this picture with crayons, but if you try fine-tipped markers or colored pencils, you will be able to get into the smaller areas. My favorite coloring pencils are Prismacolor. Prismacolor pencils can be found at Staples, Michaels, or Hobby Lobby. (I always look for coupons online.)

Blessings, and Thank You,
Bible activity mini magazine for kids. 
©A. E. Dozat 11/17/21
Isaiah 55:10-11

Please support my Bible art through Patreon, and each week you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY as my thank-you.
Use the button below.