You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Friday, November 26, 2021

Free Children's Printable Bible Activity Magazine Issue 132

I am glad to be able to create another BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY activity booklet for you. 

SCROLL DOWN TO THE BOTTOM AND DOWNLOAD THE FREE PDF. ABOUT ISSUE 132.

This is my weekly printable activity booklet (if you subscribe you will receive the bonus pages version). You can print, center staple, and fold into a booklet and give to the kids. 

ABOUT ISSUE 132

This issue has a lot of fun things to do and challenge your brain while engaging in God's Holy Word. I hope you can use this in your church or Bible club, like Awanas, Upwards, or Good News Club. 

There are many powerful scriptures and fun activities on this issue.  I hope they help kids of all ages discover that the Bible is unique, amazing, incredible, and fun. 

I started by spending over 2 hours looking up scriptures for this issue, and I am amazed that there seems to be no end to inspirational passages in God's Holy Word! The hard part is not to find verses for the activities but to choose from among so many.

I am pleased with the "Find the Difference Puzzle" (Subscribers version) where I drew two Bible time boats and made eight slight changes between the two. There is a quiz with six Bible questions about different boat stories in the Bible. I hope you can get them right!

One of the most complex puzzles to create was the hidden letter puzzle. The letters for a particular word from the Proverbs verse are scattered among 75 other random letters. The game is to find the selected letters. 

I am thrilled with how the coloring pictures turned out. I copied some parts from a  previous coloring page project a few years ago and made a few dozen minor changes to freshen it up. I tried to make the scripture letters stand out by dimming the background.  

DISCUSSION QUESTIONS

The "Let's talk about it" questions will help teachers and parents to have Spirit-led conversations because of these questions. 

IF YOU WANT TO RECEIVE THESE ACTIVITY BOOKLETS EACH WEEK 


Visit my Patreon pledge page and pledge only $3:50, a month and you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY each week. You will receive additional material available only to patrons, as well as an editable Word Doc. It has pages of puzzles, coloring pictures, and games for the kids. You can share it with the kids in your church, Awana Bible club, class, camp, VBS, Backyard Bible club, school, and home. Use the button below. 


Thank You! 

 Below are 2 sample pages from issue 132.

Children's Bible Activity Booklet Page Sample From Issue 132

Sample Page From Kid's Bible Activity Magazine Issue 132

I create these free Bible activity booklets because I love God's Word, and I hope you are blessed by them. This is free to print as many of my booklets as you like. Use the Paypal button to make a donation. 


Thank You!

CLICK HERE For the PDF of this issue 

Issue 132 contains the following activities and scriptures:
Coloring page with Psalm 103:8.
Word-search with James 4:6-7.
Another coloring page with John 13:35.
A find the difference puzzle uses verses about Bible boats (Subscribers version).
A code-breaker puzzle with Philippians 2:3-4 (Subscribers version).
A shape-sort puzzle uses Psalm 63:3-4 (Subscribers version).
A crossword puzzle using Galatians 1 Peter 2:9.
The explorer's challenge (Mini Bible study) uses Matthew Romans 8:31.
The scrambler puzzle uses Acts 4:12.
The find the hidden letters uses Proverbs 12:15.
Another word search uses Psalm 73:25-26.
The maze puzzle uses 1 Corinthians 5:17. 
The drop word puzzle uses Proverbs 14:31.
The memory verse craft uses 1 John 1:9.

I hope this activity bulletin is a blessing to your kids.

Thank You and God Bless
© A.E. Dozat 11/26/21
Isaiah 55:10-11

May I share with you a ministry I support?  Because I believe in God's Word and the Gospel's power to change lives, I support the Southern Cross Bible Distribution Project- an outreach of the Southern Baptist Convention.  Southern Cross distributes Bibles to international travelers in their own language, particularly Mandarin.  CLICK HERE  to visit their website so you may learn more about how to support them through prayer and other means.