You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Monday, January 24, 2022

Free Proverbs 16:3 Print and Color Page. Commit Your Work to The Lord, Bible Verse

This is a free printable coloring page for  Proverbs 16:3

This inspiring Bible verse instructs us to give our work over to the Lord and promises that we will have success. 

Proverbs 16:3 says
Commit to the Lord whatever you do, and he will establish your plans. Proverbs 16:3.

SCROLL DOWN TO ACCESS THE PDF
THANK YOU FOR YOUR DONATION!

If you want to study this verse, here is a link to a hub of commentaries on it. CLICK HERE.

MY ART
I made this picture to be part of a children's activity booklet that I published every week for the church. I used elements of different coloring pages I drew before. I drew the border with the flowers a few years ago for an illustration for Lent. The girl with hands raised in prayer was from other coloring pages, but I made a few changes, so it was more relevant to this verse. 

ABOUT PRINTING 

If you have a problem printing the image below, click on the HOW TO PRINT tab to get some suggestions that may help. 

WOULD YOUR KIDS LIKE PRINTABLES EACH WEEK? 

Support my Bible art by making a pledge of $3:50 a month. You will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a children's activity printable magazine every week, including the BONUS material available only to patrons. (CLICK HERE to access a list of the free versions). It has puzzles, coloring pictures, and games for the kids. You can share it with the kids in your church, Awana Bible club, class, came, VBS, Back yard Bible club, school, and home. Use the button below. 


Thank you!

Free Print and Color Proverbs 16:3 Page,
Commit to the Lord Bible verse

I create coloring pages because I love God's word, and I hope you are blessed by them. I am more than glad to do it for you. You may print as many of my coloring pages as you can use for free. Use the Paypal button to make your donation. 

 

Thank You!

CLICK HERE to download the PDF for this coloring page. 

COLOR THE PICTURE

This picture can be beautiful when you color it. Use fine-tipped markers or colored pencils, and then you can get into the more delicate areas. My favorite coloring pencils are Prismacolor pencils because they are so brilliant and blend so well. You can find them at Michaels or Hobby Lobby stores. You can usually find coupons for good discounts. There are lots of flowers to color in. The figure of the girl in prayer can be fun to color. The letters can be colored in; I do not like to use black for the words, so try blue, purple, or brown.  

Blessings, and Thank You. 
© A.E.Dozat. 11/23/2021 
Isaiah 55:10-11

May I share with you a ministry I support? Because I believe in God's Word and the Gospel's power to change lives, I donate to the Southern Cross Bible Distribution Project- an outreach of the Southern Baptist Convention. Southern Cross distributes Bibles to internationals in their own language, particularly Mandarin. CLICK HERE  to visit their website so you may learn more about how to support them through prayer and other means.