You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Saturday, January 29, 2022

Free Printable Children's Bible Verse Magazine (Number 141)

I am glad to offer you another issue BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY! Issue 141 is another expanded issue with extra pages!  

THE FREE PDF IS BELOW; SCROLL DOWN TO THE BOTTOM AND DOWNLOAD THE FREE VERSION. 

I create an activity booklet each week for church. (If you subscribe, you will receive an email including the expanded version with bonus pages). You can print, center staple, and fold into a booklet and give to the kids.

IN ISSUE 141

I hope that the inclusion of a title box on the top of page one gives this a feeling of purpose and clarifies its mission of celebrating God's word, which will not return void. (Isaiah 55:10-11).

SOME PICTURES TO COLOR

I am delighted with the pictures to color. I feel they are very expressive. The girl in prayer for the Proverbs verse nicely illustrates the verse and is appropriate for younger students. The art in the subscribers' version offers more engagement for older students.

WORD SEARCH
The Philippians 4:6-7 Word search was a lot of work, and I spent hours working it over, redoing it, and changing here and there to make it right. It turned out well and was worth the work.  

GRID PUZZLE
There is a puzzle I call a grid puzzle, and it is like a crossword puzzle. I spent about 6 hours on it. I hope you enjoy it. 

THE POTTER WHEEL BIBLE VERSE

I wanted to do something about the Jeremiah passage about the potter and the Lord's message to Jeremiah for a time now. So this week, there is a find the difference activity using two drawings of an ancient potter making a jug on a potter's wheel. I wonder when was the last time you saw a child's lesson on the potter in Jeremiah. One of my goals is to cover these lesser appreciated passages. 

DISCUSSION QUESTIONS 

One of the discussion questions guides us to talk about faith in Christ as Savior. Pray that as you do these activities with your students, when you come to that question, the Spirit of the Lord will give you the wisdom to know what to say about salvation. 

Be sure to return every week to get the latest issue for your ministry and church.

SUBSCRIBE AND RECEIVE BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY EACH WEEK

If you would like to receive this children's activity magazine every week (plus bonus pages), become a subscriber for only $3.50 a month. Use the Patron button to sign up. 

Become a Patron!

Thank You!

Here are two sample pages from issue 141 of BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY.

2 Timothy 1:7 Hidden letter Puzzle From Bible Activity Magazine, Issue 141

Proverbs 16:3 Coloring Page From Printable Bible Activity Magazine, 141

These are free, and you may download and print the PDF for no charge. But they take a lot of my time and energy. Use the Paypal button below to show your support. 

 

Thank You!

I hope this activity bulletin blesses you. Be sure to return every week to get the latest issue for your ministry and church, or subscribe, and it will arrive in your email each week.

MORE FREE BOOKLETS
To see a list of all the available free versions that you can download today (free versions without the extra pages that subscribers receive), CLICK HERE. These are in PDF format. 

PDF
CLICK HERE for the PDF to Issue 141of BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY (Free version).

Blessings and Thank You,
© A.E. Dozat 1/7/22
Isaiah 55:10-11

Let me tell you about a ministry I am excited about and support. Because I believe in God's Word and the Gospel's power to change lives, I donate to the Southern Cross Bible Distribution Project- an outreach of the Southern Baptist Convention. Southern Cross distributes Bibles to internationals in their own language, particularly Mandarin. CLICK HERE to visit their website so you may learn more about how to support them through prayer and other means.