You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Saturday, February 19, 2022

Free Children's Bible Verse Activity Magazine for Church, issue 144

144 of  BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY activity magazine for your kids. 

THE FREE PDF IS BELOW, SO SCROLL DOWN TO THE BOTTOM AND DOWNLOAD THE FREE VERSION.👇 

I design and publish the BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY activity booklet for church each week. (An expanded version with bonus pages is available if you support my ministry through Patreon). This puzzle and activity mini-magazine can be printed, center stapled and folded into a booklet for the kids.

ABOUT THIS ISSUE

I am delighted with the coloring pictures in this issue, they are scripture, so as you are coloring the letters to the verse, you are directly engaging with God’s Word. This is the thing that sets BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY apart; it is not just more of the same pictures that the kids have already done so many times.  

I hope you have as much fun doing the puzzles and the activities as I had in creating this little mini-magazine. 

Be sure to return every week to get the latest issue for your ministry and church.

DISCUSSION QUESTIONS

Almost every page has open-ended questions referring to the scripture in the activity. I hope this little bulletin will inspire some to begin a relationship with God through His Word. 

HOW YOU CAN RECEIVE THIS MINI-MAGAZINE EACH WEEK

If you would like to receive this activity magazine every week, you can sign up at Patreon and make a pledge of $3:50 a month and then each week watch your inbox for the subscriber's version that has extra pages of Bible fun. (CLICK HERE to see a list of free samples). You will be welcome to share it with the kids in your club, camp, class, church, or home. 


Thank You!

Sample Image of Bible Time Fun Weekly Activity Booklet Issue 144

Sample Image of Bible Time Fun Weekly Activity Mini-Magazine For Church

I create these free Bible activity booklets because I love God's Word, and I believe in the power of the Lord to change lives through scripture. I hope you are blessed by them. This is free to print as many of my booklets as you like. 

👉👉👉CLICK HERE to access the printable PDF.

I hope this activity bulletin blesses you. Be sure to return every week to get the latest issue for your ministry and church. 

CLICK HERE to see a list of all available free versions of BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY. 

Blessings, and thank you
© A. E. Dozat 2/19/20
Isaiah 55:10-11