You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Saturday, July 16, 2022

Free Printable Bible Verse Activity Mini-Magazine for Kids, Issue 164

Here is issue 164 of BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY. 


This is a printable mini-magazine for kids of all ages. It contains puzzles, activities, and pictures to color, all based on Bible verses. It can be used in Bible classes, ESL classes, VBS, Bible Club, Upwords ministry, and more.  


SCROLL DOWN TO ACCESS THE FREE PDF.👇👇👇
THANK YOU FOR YOUR DONATION!

ABOUT ISSUE 164

Issue 164 has 18 exciting puzzles and activities. Each is inspired by a Bible verse. Children will be reflectively exposed to God’s word as they do the activities.

It is challenging to come up with eight pages of activities each week. This week I used resources from my coloring pictures blog and an example from my how to draw blog to fill in a few areas. The dot to dot of the fox for the “foxes have holes and birds have nests” scripture was an illustration from my how-to-draw lessons a few years ago. 

I am thrilled with the sheep in the find the difference in the pictures for the “We are the people of his pasture” activity. (It is the subscriber's version).

I redid the word puzzles several times before the clues and intended answers lined up correctly.  
 
I wrote open-ended discussion questions for almost every activity, so you may have a starting point to engage the kids in spiritual talks.

SIGN UP, AND YOU WILL RECEIVE THE SUBSCRIBER'S VERSION EACH WEEK

To receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY in your weekly email, subscribe through Patreon for only $3.50 a month. When you subscribe, you will receive the expanded version with the extra pages, and an editable Word doc emailed directly to you. Use the button below.


Thank You!

Here are some sample pages from this issue. The free version has 6 pages, and the subscribers' version has 8.

Cover sample of printable Bible activity children's mini-magazine

Sample page from BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a kid's mini-magazine.

Every week I spend countless hours making these Bible activity booklets, but I make them because I love God's Word. I sincerely hope they are a blessing to you. 

They are free, and you are welcome to print as many as you can use. 

When you donate through Paypal, use the comments feature to let me know how you use my Bible art. 

 

Thank You!

👉👉👉 CLICK HERE for the PDF to issue 164.

Come back each week for the latest issue of BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY. Use it for your ministry and church, or become a Patreon, and it will come to your inbox, including members-only bonus material.

Blessings and Thank You,
© A.E. Dozat 7/16/22
Isaiah 55:10-11

NOTE: MISSIONARIES, CHURCH PLANTERS, INNER-CITY MINISTRIES, ESL TEACHERS, AND ANY OTHER FAITH WORKERS- IF YOU CAN'T AFFORD THE $3:50 FOR THE EXPANDED SUBSCRIBERS VERSION, I WANT YOU TO HAVE IT TOO. Follow THIS LINK to a partner organization that has permission to share the expanded version; no donation is needed (but welcomed). Your positive comments will help them to track this ministry.