You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Sunday, July 17, 2022

Free Print And Color Page For Philippians 2:10, "Every Knee Will Bow..." Bible Verse

I am glad to share my Philippians 2:10 coloring page print and coloring page. 


TO ACCESS THE FREE PDF, SCROLL DOWN 👇👇👇
THANK YOU FOR YOUR DONATION!
 
Philippians 2:10 says. "So that at the name of Jesus, everyone in heaven, on earth, and in the world below will kneel." Philippians 2:10. I used a modern translation since it was intended for the kids, and I didn't want a lot of hard "church words" that they did not understand. 

ABOUT MY ART

The art for this came from one of the children's activity mini-magazine that I make each week for the church. I thought it turned out well, so I made it into a coloring page. 

TO PRINT THE PICTURE

The image below is a JPEG and usually prints by clicking it and choosing from your pull-down menu. If you have problems or are printing on an international-sized paper, CLICK HERE and visit my how-to-print page for some helpful tips. There is a PDF below that may print better if you have problems.

DO YOU WANT TO RECEIVE BIBLE ACTIVITY PRINTABLES EACH WEEK?

If you support my Bible art with a monthly gift of only $3.50, you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY every week, a printable activity mini-magazine for kids. (CLICK HERE to see a list of free samples). As a Patron, you will receive additional material and an editable Word Doc. This mini-magazine has puzzles, coloring pictures, and games for the kids. You can use it in your church, Awana Bible club, class, camp, VBS, Backyard Bible club, school, and home. Use the button below.


Thank You!

Free Print and Color Page for Philippians 2:10
I draw coloring pages because I love God's word, and I hope you are blessed by them. I am more than glad to do it for you. I share them for free, and you may print as many as you can use.
Use the Paypal button to make your donation. 

 

Thank You! 

 👉👉👉 CLICK HERE to download the PDF for this coloring page.

COLOR THE PICTURE 

This picture can be beautiful when you color it.
Use fine-tipped markers or colored pencils to get into the more delicate areas. 
My favorite coloring pencils are Prismacolor pencils because they are brilliant and blend well. You can find them at Michaels or Hobby Lobby stores. You can usually find coupons for good discounts. 
Some flowers can be colored pink or red; others can be blues and lavenders.
Use more than one hue of green for the vines and leaves.
The frame bars can be a contrasting color. 
The background can be something pale. Using tan or light brown will look like parchment as if it was an ancient manuscript. 
The letters can be colored in; I like to use something besides black for the words.
Sample cover of Bible Activity mini-magazine 

Thank You, and God Bless
© Adron 7/17/22
Isaiah 55:10-11


Support my Bible art through Patreon, and each week you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY as my thank-you.
Use the button below.