You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Monday, September 26, 2022

Free Printable Bible Activity Mini-magazine for Children, Issue 174

I am glad to offer you the Free Version of BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, issue 174. 


This is the printable mini-magazine that I make for the kids in church. I design puzzles, pictures to color, and activities based on Bible verses. I hope you can use this in your Bible classes, ESL classes, VBS, Bible Club, Upwords ministry, home, and more.  


SCROLL DOWN TO ACCESS THE FREE PDF.👇👇👇


SIGN UP, AND YOU WILL RECEIVE THE SUBSCRIBER'S VERSION EACH WEEK

If you would like to receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY in your weekly email, subscribe through Patreon. It is only $3.50 a month. When you subscribe, you will receive the expanded version with the extra pages, and an editable Word doc emailed directly to you. Use the button below.


Thank You!

Here are two sample pages from the free version of issue 174. The free version has 6 pages, and the subscribers' version has 8.

Bible Time Fun Weekly Activity mini-magazine for kids issue 174

Bible Time Fun Weekly Sample Mini-magazine For Kids Issue 174

I make these for free because I love God's Word, and I believe in the power of His Word to change lives. I hope they are a blessing to you. This is free to print as many of my booklets as you like. 

Use the Paypal button to make a one-time gift of support for my Bible art. 


Thank You!

👉👉👉CLICK HERE to access the printable PDF.

I hope this activity bulletin blesses you. Be sure to return every week to get the latest issue for your ministry and church. 

CLICK HERE to see a list of all available free versions of BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY. 

Blessings, and thank you
© A. E. Dozat 9/26/22
Isaiah 55:10-11