You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Sunday, October 2, 2022

Free Harvest Season Bible Activity Printable Mini-Magazine For Kid's Events

This is a SPECIAL HARVEST ISSUE of BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY.


You can use this special issue for Trunk or Treet, Harvest parties, harvest festivals, Harvest fair, and celebrations, Halloween alternative outreach, and even give them out on Halloween to the kids.  You can also use it for Thanksgiving.


SCROLL DOWN TO ACCESS THE FREE PDF.👇👇👇
THANK YOU FOR YOUR DONATION!


ABOUT THIS HARVEST SPECIAL ISSUE

This Harvest Special Issue is the full subscriber's version since it is a unique outreach issue. 

I brought together some of my best activities and coloring pictures of the past two years and mixed in some new puzzles. There are four Bible verse pictures to color, a break the code puzzle, a word search, two scrambler puzzles, a dot to dot and two find the differences pictures, and more. All the activities and puzzles are scripture-focused. There is an even distribution of Harvest-themed and Gospel-themed verses.

OF SPECIAL NOTE: There is a space that is left blank on the back fold with the words, "From your Friends at:" so that your community can put a stamp or label with your contact information, location, meeting times, etc. 

The design of this issue is for it to be a tool to use to share the Gospel. One activity presents the Gospel using five scriptures, John 10:10. Romans 6:23, 1 Corinthians 13:3-4, Acts 16:31, and Romans 10:9-10.  
There is a Mini-Bible study using John 3:16 as the text. 
There are several I am statements, I am the bread of life, John 6:35, and I am the light of the world, John 8:12. I believe that if we lift Jesus up, he will draw people to himself. 

Like the regular issues, there are discussion questions formatted as "Think about it" Since this is an outreach tool. I hope it is taken and done at home. I hope your kids will be brought nearer to the Savior through God's Word.  

I hope this issue is a blessing to you. Remember to come back next week for the next exciting and fun issue of BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY.

SIGN UP, AND YOU WILL RECEIVE THE SUBSCRIBER'S VERSION EACH WEEK

If you would like to receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY in your weekly email, subscribe through Patreon. It is only $3.50 a month. When you subscribe, you will receive the expanded version with the extra pages, and an editable Word doc emailed directly to you. Use the button below.


Thank You!

Here are two sample pages from this special issue it has 8 pages.

Free Bible Activity Mini-Magazine for Kids
Trunk-or-Treat and Harvest Parties, Festivals, Fairs.

Free Bible Activity Mini-Magazine for Kids
Trunk-or-Treat and Harvest Parties, Festivals, Fairs.

I make these for free because I love God's Word, and I believe in the power of His Word to change lives. I hope they are a blessing to you. This is free to print as many of my booklets as you like. 

Use the Paypal button to make a one-time gift of support for my Bible art. 

 

Thank You!

👉👉👉CLICK HERE to access the printable PDF.

I hope this activity bulletin blesses you. Be sure to return every week to get the latest issue for your ministry and church. 

CLICK HERE to see a list of all available free versions of BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY. 

Blessings, and thank you
© A. E. Dozat 10/2/22
Isaiah 55:10-11