You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Saturday, December 10, 2022

Free Printable Bible Activity Mini-Magazine for Kids, Issue 185

Here is the Free Version of BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, issue 185. 


I make this printable mini-magazine for the kids in church. I design puzzles, pictures to color, and activities based on Bible verses. I hope you can use this in your Bible classes, ESL classes, VBS, Bible Club, Upwords ministry, home, and more.  


SCROLL DOWN TO ACCESS THE FREE PDF.👇👇👇


ABOUT ISSUE 185

This issue has a lot of great activities for kids of all ages, and as always, every activity puzzle and coloring picture focuses on a Bible verse.

There are many great scriptures, some of which we do not usually see in a children's ministry. 

Acts 4:12, Psalm 119:105, Proverbs 18:10, Deuteronomy 7:9, Habakkuk 2:14, Psalm 46:10, Psalm 121:1-2, Hebrews 13:16, Isaiah 40:31, Ezekiel 36:26, Proverbs 3:5-6, 2 Corinthians 12:9, Isaiah 26:3, 1 Samuel 12:24, Ephesians 3:20-21, Lamentations 5:19, Matthew 2:1-12.

I am pleased with the Find The Difference activity. It is the gifts that the wise men brought. I had to trace it several times. I hope that you can find the six differences between the two pictures. 

I accidentally combined the verses from two translations for one of the word search puzzles. The meaning is the same. It was two verses, one was from an older version, and the other was from a newer version. I saw my mistake after I spent many hours creating the puzzle. So I kept it as it was and referenced it as paraphrased. 


SIGN UP, AND YOU WILL RECEIVE THE SUBSCRIBER'S VERSION EACH WEEK

If you would like to receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY in your weekly email, subscribe through Patreon. It is only $3.50 a month. When you subscribe, you will receive the expanded version with the extra pages and an editable Word doc emailed directly to you. Use the button below.


Thank You!

Here are two sample pages from the free version of issue 185. The free version has 6 pages, and the subscribers' version has 8.

Free Kid's Bible Activity Mini-Magazine Issue 185, Cover Image

Free Printable Bible Activity Mini-Magazine Issue 185, Inside Image.

I make these for free because I love God's Word and believe in His Word's power to change lives. I hope they are a blessing to you. This is free to print as many of my booklets as you like. 

Use the Paypal button to make a one-time gift of support for my Bible art. 

 

Thank You!

👉👉👉CLICK HERE to access the printable PDF.

I hope this activity bulletin blesses you. Be sure to return next week to get the latest issue for your ministry and church. 

CLICK HERE to see a list of all available free versions of BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY. 

Blessings, and thank you
© A. E. Dozat 12/10/22
Isaiah 55:10-11