You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Monday, May 6, 2013

Mother' Day Print and Color Page, Boy Mouse and Heart

A free Mother's Day coloring page


Free for parents and teachers to print for Mother's day. Kids can color this cute mouse holding a huge heart with the words "I love you Mom." Mom won't be afraid of this mouse. The boy mouse stops his adventures long enough to show Mom his love.

If you have problems printing see the "HOW TO PRINT" tab above or try one of the updated links below that should print better.
Mother's day Print And Color Page for Kids. Boy Mouse.

Sometimes it takes me hours but I create these printables but I do it so that I can give back because I believe that when you have been given a gift it is so you can be a gift to others, and I hope these worksheets are a means of blessing to you. DONATE 

There are a lot of different color combinations a young artist can do. The mouse can be black, gray, pink, white, or brown. The background could be colored in contrast. The heart can be pink or red. The letters can be any color a person likes. A creative artist could add some shadows.

I have another mother's day mouse for the girls, see it at the link: Girl mouse drawing page.
To see more coloring pages like this just click on the label, animals, or holiday above or in the sidebar.

(C) Adron 5/6/13