You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Monday, May 6, 2013

Print and Color Mother's Day Picture Girl Mouse With Big Heart.

A free Mother's Day picture to print and color.

A free printable coloring page for parents and teachers to print. Just highlight and print this page for the kids to color on Mother's day. This little mouse is too cute to scare mom.

If you have problems printing see the HOW TO PRINT tab above.

HOW YOU CAN HELP

My coloring pages are free and you may print as many as you like. I only ask that if you are able that you consider making a small contribution to support my art. Please click HERE TO DONATE and enter an amount that shows your level of appreciation. Your gift, no matter how small, will enable me to create more. 
Thank you. 


Print And Color Page For Mother's Day. Girl Mouse Holding Heart.

There are many ways a person can color this for fun. The mouse can be pink, brown, or leave her white and color the background around her to make her look whiter. The slippers can be pink or blue; you might make the bow on her head match. The heart can be red or pink, and the letters can be any combination of colors. A creative artist could add some shadows.

I hope you have as much fun coloring it as I had in drawing it.

I have a boy version of this see it at the link: Boy mouse.

(C) Adron 5/6/13