Parents and teachers can use in after school, camp, or a bug theme party. It can be a project that will fill out extra time in class or something you can print and send home.
This is the monarch butterfly.
- It is colored black and red or black and orange.
- The little dots around the edges are white.
- The body is black but it looks fine with a dark blue or purple.
- The edges of the wings are black but they look fine as dark blue or purple.
- The background looks good as a light blue.
- The flowers can be left white or yellow or any color you like.
- The stems and leaves can be any hue of green you like.
- For fun, you can make the butterfly any color you like.
To print the butterfly coloring picture below just highlight it and send it to your printer or save to your device to print later. Some people have problems printing if you do then see the HOW TO PRINT TAB above for some tips.
|Butterfly copy and print and color page.|
To find more like this use the search box above or choose from the most popular listed on the left. I am sure you will find one you will like.
Use the buttons below to share this post. Thank you.
(c) Adron 1/5/13