You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Dog And Cat In Love Balloon

Dog and cat in a hot air balloon, this is a free printable coloring picture of a Dog And Cat in a hot air balloon. Parents and teachers may use this in class or at home to give the kids to color. 

Here is a fun and happy picture to print and color. The Dog and Cat are friends having an adventure together in a hot air balloon.

If you have problems CLICK HERE to see the How To Print page or try one of the updated links below.



Dog and Cat in Love Balloon, A Print And Color Page. 

I hope you enjoy my coloring page as much as I enjoyed creating it. 


For a file in PDF format CLICK HERE.

It has a lot of areas to color.  I like to use watercolor pencils or regular colored pencils for a picture like this so I can blend, but it will look nice with crayons or markers.

I suggest the dark blues for the upper sky and a light blue for the lower sky. A creative artist could color in the rays of the sun or draw the sun smiling on the adventurers.

The clouds could be white by leaving them undone or shadows can be put into the clouds with some lavenders, or the rose colors of the setting sun.

The basket can be brown or tan, with some accents and shadows.

The dog and cat could be any color you like.

The hot air balloon has a lot of places for coloring. You could do the hearts in red or pink, and the spaces in green or yellow. If you do the sky in blue do not use the same blue in the balloon or it will look lost.

(c) Adron D.1/2/13