You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Animal School Bus Printable Drawing Page

Animals on a school bus coloring page.

Animals on a School Bus is a free printable coloring page that parents and teachers may print and give to young students to color.

The animals are excited about going to school and are all smiles on the school bus even the rhinoceros!  The monkey is driving very safely and following the rules of the road.
If you have problems printing see the "HOW TO PRINT" tab above..




Animals Riding School Bus Kids Drawing Page

I hope you like my coloring page, I had to trace it a few times before I was happy with it.

There are a lot of colors an artist can use on this. The bus is yellow, the tires can be blue or grey. The animals are all the animals colors.

You can draw your own background.

To find more pictures like this search the sidebar.

These pictures take hours to draw for you and are free to print, but your small gift will help keep this going. 

(C) Adron 3/28/13