You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Saturday, May 11, 2013

Joshua 24:15 Print And Color Page: "But As For Me And My House We Will Serve The Lord."

This is a free Joshua 24:15 print and color page. 


Here is a Bible verse coloring page that helps kids learn the scripture.  I drew this one for the Awana club at church to go with a lesson. I drew it freehand, and it is a little goofy, but that may be why the kids like it so much and why it has been so popular over the years.

This is a verse of dedication and devotion.  It teaches us that we are each one of us responsible to make a personal choice to follow the lord.  This is a good verse to use to challenge people to trust the lord because if you have not trusted the Lord as your Savior, then you can not serve him. 

Joshua 24:25 says

"Choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve... But as for me and my household, we will serve the Lord." Joshua 24:15, 

I spent an entire evening drawing the house. I had to trace it a bunch of times. I wanted it to look like an old victorian house so that you would have a lot of fun things to color. 

A WORD ABOUT PRINTING
If you have problems printing, CLICK HERE to visit my how-to-print page for some helpful suggestions or try one of the updated links below that should print better.

WOULD YOU LIKE TO RECEIVE WEEKLY PRINTABLES?

If you support my Bible art by becoming a Patron and making a monthly pledge of only $3:50 a month, then you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a children's activity printable bulletin every week. There will be BONUS material available only to patrons as well as an editable Word Doc. (CLICK HERE to see a list of free samples). It is a fun way to learn God's Word. It has pages of puzzles, coloring pictures, and games for the kids.  You can share it with the kids in your church, Awana Bible club, class, camp, VBS, Back yard Bible club, school, and home. Use the button below.


Thank You!

Free Joshua 24:15 Print and Color Page

 It can take me hours to draw these coloring pages, but I do it because I love God’s Blessed Word, and I hope they are a blessing to you.

Please use the Paypal button to make a one-time gift to support my Bible Art. 

Thank You!

The file above is like a scan of a photo, and the file below is a digital file. One of the two will work for you. 

👉👉👉 CLICK HERE for a file in PDF format.

Thank you for your kind support!

I have drawn many Bible verse coloring pages. To quickly scroll through a list of hundreds of my coloring pages, CLICK HERE

Some kids find an activity such as coloring in the letters of a Scripture verse helps them to memorize it. When it is displayed at home, it also reinforces the message of the lesson.

This could be colored and given as a housewarming gift.

There are many different ways to color this picture. 
  • The letters can be dark or bright. 
  • The sky should be pale blue. 
  • The background trees and bushes can be different greens, 
  • You can fill the area between the letters at the bottom with green like grass.
  • The house has a lot of places for you to color.

Blessings, and Thank You,
Sample of Kids Bible Activity Mini-magazine

(c) A. E. Dozat. 5/11/13
Isaiah 55:10-11

Please support my Bible art through Patreon, and each week you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY as my thank-you.
Use the button below.