You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Animal Friends Go On A Hike Print And Color Page

I am glad to share my Animal friends go on a hike print and color page with you.

Cat, Dog, and Mouse are going on a hike in the woods is a fun coloring project kids like

There are a lot of ways you can color this one. The trees, grasses, bushes can have all kinds of greens like blue-green, yellow-green, gray-green. Try a little purple to make shadows. The pathway can be red or gray, or brown. The animals can be wearing brown or green scout clothing. A blue sky would be perfect, but some clouds can add interest. I drew this in landscape format but have posted it portrait to print it to fill a standard page.

Print and Color Picture of Animal Scouts Hiking 

My coloring pages are free, and you are welcome to print as many as you like,


To print the animal friends go hiking picture above, just highlight it and send it to your printer or save it to your device to print later. If you have problems printing, see the how-to print tab for suggestions.

I like to draw projects that encourage healthy behavior, and I enjoy hiking myself. I hope it inspires the next generation.

Parents and teachers will find lots of ways to use this.
It can be an extra time activity in class.
It can be done at home.
It can be taken along on vacation for quiet time activity.
It can be part of an after-school club.
It can be used in a summer camp.

To see more free-to-print coloring pages like this, click on the label for animal friends in the sidebar.

Blessings
(C) Adron 7/17/13
Isaiah 55:9-10