You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Books Of The Bible New Testament Kid's Coloring Page Free To Print

Here is a free print and color books of the New Testament 


This print and color page helps the kids learn the books of the New Testament while having fun coloring in the letters. It is a great kids' craft or coloring page for adults to enjoy too.

This is the New Testament coloring page that I used as part of a lesson at the Awana kids club at my church. Parents, teachers, and homeschool families will find this helpful. Some kids have problems memorizing the new testament books, but if they are tactile learners, this helps a lot. The page can be colored in class in Children's church or given out as a take and color at home project.

If you have trouble making it print or are printing on A-4 sized paper then, CLICK HERE to visit my how-to-print page. I have some helpful tips for you there. There is a link below that may print better if you have problems.

If you like this coloring page, you might also select the "These are written that you may believe," John 20:31, coloring page.

SUPPORT MY BIBLE ART TO RECEIVE WEEKLY PRINTABLES

When you make your monthly pledge of only $3:50, you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a children's activity printable magazine I make for the church every week. (CLICK HERE to see a list of free samples). You will receive additional material available only to patrons, as well as an editable Word Doc. It has puzzles, coloring pictures, and games for the kids. You can share it with the kids in your church, Awana Bible club, class, camp, VBS, Backyard Bible club, school, and home. Use the button below.


 Thank you.


Books Of The Bible Coloring Page

I spend hours creating coloring pages like this; I do it because I love God's Word, and I hope they are a blessing to you. Use the Paypal button to support my Bible art.


Thank You!

The file above is like a scan, and the one below is a digital file. One of the two will work for you. 

CLICK HERE for a file in PDF format. This one has been cleaned up and looks better.

The letters of the books can be colored. They are a little tight because it was the only way I could get them drawn in nicely, but the kids can benefit from acceptable finger activity. The embellishments of a book and the decorations at the bottom can be colored if the kids feel frustrated with the small lettering.

Blessings and Thank You.
(c) A. E. Dozat. 12/3/13
Isaiah 55:10-11

Let me tell you about a ministry I am excited about and support. Because I believe in God's Word and the Gospel's power to change lives, I donate to the Southern Cross Bible Distribution Project- an outreach of the Southern Baptist Convention. Southern Cross distributes Bibles to internationals in their own language, particularly Mandarin. CLICK HERE  to visit their website so you may learn more about how to support them through prayer and other means.