You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Sunday, April 6, 2014

Ephesians 6:10, Be Strong In The Lord, Free Coloring Page.

This is a free Ephesians 6:10 print and color page. 

This verse is a wonderful scripture of encouragement. At first, it is a command to be strong, but it is not our own strength that we are to maintain. Instead, we look to the power of His might. Which makes it a faith verse. We are strong but not in ourselves or strength is in the Lord. 

The Bible Verse says:
"Be strong in the Lord and in the power of his might." Ephesians 6:10

This is one of my favorite drawings. I traced it over several times to get it right. I wanted the image to b a combination of an ancient warrior and a contemporary youth. The picture has a youth holding the sword of the Spirit and The Shield of Faith and wearing the Helmet Of Salvation. The verse is written in letters that can be colored in.

To see the entire passage, click here.

ABOUT PRINTING

If you have trouble printing the image below or are printing on A-4 sized paper, CLICK HERE to visit my how-to-print page. I have some helpful tips for you there. There is a link below that may print better if you have problems.

WOULD  YOUR KIDS LIKE BIBLE ACTIVITY PRINTABLES EACH WEEK?

When you make your monthly pledge of only $3:50, you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a children's activity printable booklet every week. (CLICK HERE to see a list of free samples). You will receive additional material available only to patrons, as well as an editable Word Doc. It has puzzles, coloring pictures, and games for the kids. You can share it with the kids in your church, Awana Bible club, class, camp, VBS, Backyard Bible club, school, and home. Use the button below.


Thank You

An illustration of Ephesians 6:10 to print and color.
Be Strong In the Lord, Free Coloring Page

Even though it takes many hours, I draw these coloring pages because I love God's Blessed Word, and I hope they are a blessing to you.


Thank You!

If the image above does not work for your printer the PDF will be better. 

CLICK HERE for a PDF formatted file. 

You can have a lot of fun coloring this picture. Kids like to color every letter a different color. 

Blessings and Thank You
(c) Adron 4/6/14
Isaiah 55:10-11

Let me tell you about a ministry I am excited about and support. Because I believe in God's Word and the Gospel's power to change lives, I donate to the Southern Cross Bible Distribution Project- an outreach of the Southern Baptist Convention. Southern Cross distributes Bibles to internationals in their own language, particularly Mandarin. CLICK HERE  to visit their website so you may learn more about how to support them through prayer and other means.