You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Monday, January 19, 2015

Greek Myth, Pandora's Box, Printable Coloring Page

This is my version of Pandora opening the box of evils.

 I hope you like it I had to redraw it eight times before I was satisfied with it.

free printable coloring page of Pandora and the box of evil
Free Pandora and Box Myth Coloring Page



The printable coloring page above may be printed by highlighting it and sending it to your printer or saving to your device to print later. If you have problems try this file or see the how to print tab above. Some printers work better with this if you drag and save to the desktop first.

To see more free printable coloring pages like this just search the sidebar.

This picture can be used in a class or in a home teaching setting. It could be used to fill in time, as a reward project or extra activity.

(C) Adron 1/19/15