You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Thursday, June 30, 2016

Micah 6:8 Printable Coloring Page

I am delighted to share this  free Micah 6:8 Coloring Page, "He has shown you, O man, what is good..." Bible verse. 

Here is a printable coloring page of a verse of scripture that tells us what God requires of those who want to please Him. It does not tell us anything complicated but simply to do justice, mercy, and be humble. It is a favorite verse of faith and instruction. 

You can meditate on the scripture when you color the letters, and when it is done, this is a beautiful reminder of the Bible's teaching.

Micah 6:8 says,

He has shown you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God." Micah 6:8.

SCROLL DOWN TO ACCESS THE FREE PDF.👇👇👇
THANK YOU FOR YOUR DONATION!

A WORD ABOUT PRINTING

if you have trouble making the image below print, then CLICK HERE to go to my how-to-print page for suggestions on printing if you have a problem. There are updated links below that might print better.

ABOUT MY ART

I had to work on this for hours to get the figure and the little landscape illustration to look right. I had to do a lot of tracing on everything and probably drew this picture four times before I was happy with it. The letters were tricky. I am delighted with how the scene and the artwork turned out.  

I draw these coloring pages because I love the Word of the Lord. I hope they are a blessing to you. 

SUPPORT MY BIBLE ART AND RECEIVE BIBLE ACTIVITIES EACH WEEK

When you support my Bible art through Patreon with a monthly gift of $3.50, you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY,  a printable Bible verse activity mini-magazine every week in your email. CLICK HERE to access a list of available free issues. It will have fun activities for the kids in your club, church, class, camp, and home. Click the button below. 


Thank you.

Micah 6:8 Printable Coloring Page He has shown you, o man...

I spend hours creating coloring pages like this. I am glad to do it for you because I love God's Word, and I hope they are a blessing to you.


Thank You

The file below is a digital PDF. It may work better if the image above does not want to print. 

👉👉👉 CLICK HERE for a file in a universal format.

There are lots of ways you can color this. 
The background behind the letters can be blue, like the sky, so the illustration connects to the verse. 
The man can be any color. 
The landscape is broken up with rocks and plants, so there is an opportunity for creativity. 
The horizon has mountains and trees that can be light green. 
There are flowers in the top corners and lots of leaves that could be colored in various greens.
I like the flowers to be pink, but any color will do or even leave them white.

I hope you enjoy coloring this picture as much as I enjoyed drawing it. (I had to draw it at least four times before I got it right) I know you will have a wonderful time with it.

Blessings and Thank You
Sample of Bible Time Fun Weekly

(C) Adron D 6/30/16
Isaiah 55:10-11

Support my art through Patreon, and each week you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY as my thank-you.
Use the button below.