You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Saturday, October 1, 2016

Printable Psalm 23:3 Coloring Page, He Restores My Soul

Psalm 23:3, Printable Coloring Page. 

It can be printed and used in church or home to teach the Bible lesson or help learn the verse; it is not just for kids. The verse is a classic that many people memorize and is part of the most famous poem of faith- Psalm 23. It is a great kids' craft or coloring page for adults to enjoy too.

Psalm 23:3 says, 

"He restores my soul. He leads me in paths of righteousness for his name’s sake." Psalm 23:3.

If you need help printing, you may see the HOW TO PRINT tab for suggestions or try one of the updated files below. 

SUPPORT MY ART AND RECEIVE PRINTABLES EVERY WEEK

Support my Bible art with a monthly contribution of  $3:50 through Patreon, and you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a children's activity printable bulletin every week with pages of puzzles and games for the kids.  It is my thank-you gift for your support. You can share it with the kids in your church, Awana Bible club, class, came, VBS, Back yard Bible club, school, and home. Use the button below to sign up with your 3:50 Donation.


Thank you. 


Printable Psalm 23:3 Coloring Page, He Restores My Soul.

Even though it takes many hours, I draw these coloring pages because I love God’s Blessed Word, and I hope they are a blessing to you.


Thank you for your kind support!

Here is a link that has been modified to print better.

If the file above gives you trouble, then the one below will work better. 

CLICK HERE for a file in a universal portable format. 

You can color this picture in many different ways. If you use fine-tipped markers or colored pencils, you can get into the tight spaces of the letters. The letters can be dark; I like to color the background around the letters before I color the letters.

Blessings, And Thank You
(c) Adron D. 10/1/16
Isaiah 55:10-11