Saturday, October 1, 2016

Printable Psalm 23:3 Coloring Page, He Restores My Soul

Psalm 23:3, Printable Coloring Page. It can be printed and used in church or home to teach the Bible lesson or to help learn the verse, it is not just for kids. The verse is a classic that many people memorize and is part of the most famous poem of faith- Psalm 23.

You can give this out as an extra time activity or send it home as a reminder of the lesson. It can be used in Bible Class, Children's Church, VBS, Vacation Bible School, after school club, or an activity to keep the little ones still during church. When it is done the page is a reminder of God's Word.

It can be used as a vacation time activity for in the car or on a plane ride. Or have around for any time they need something to do.

Psalm 23:3 says,"He restores my soul. He leads me in paths of righteousness for his name’s sake." Psalm 23:3.

To print the coloring page simply highlight it and send it to your printer or save to your device to print later. Sometimes people have better luck by dragging the image to their desktop and printing from there. If you need help printing you may see the how to print tab above for some suggestions or try one of the updated files below. If you print on heavy cardstock paper then you can use watercolor paint or pens and inks.

Printable Psalm 23:3 Coloring Page, He Restores My Soul

Here are two links that have been modified to print better.

CLICK HERE for a file in photo format.
CLICK HERE for a file in universal portable format.

You can color this picture many different ways. If you use fine-tipped markers or colored pencils you can get into the tight spaces of the letters. The letters can be dark, I like to color the background around the letters before I color the letters.

I hope you enjoy coloring this picture as much as I enjoyed drawing it.
* * * * *

Thank you for visiting my blog. I hope these coloring pages are helpful.
To find more like this use the search box above or choose from the most popular listed on the left.  I am sure you will find one you will like.

Use the buttons below to share this post. Thank you.

(c) Adron Dozat 10/1/16

No comments:

Post a Comment