Coloring the letters in the words helps you to remember the verse. When it is done the page is a reminder of God's Word.
Parents and teachers will find many ways to use this in class and at home.
- It can be given out as an extra time activity,
- Or sent home as a reminder of the lesson.
- It can be used in Bible Class,
- Children's Church,
- VBS, Vacation Bible School,
- After school club,
- Or an activity to keep the little ones still during church.
- ESL Class (English as a Second Language).
- It can be used as a vacation time activity for in the car or on a plane ride. Or have around for any time they need something to do.
There are a lot of flowers and leaves to color and that I hope will inspire the artist.
To print the coloring page just highlight it and send it to your printer or save to your device to print later. Some people have better luck by dragging the image off to their desktop and printing from there. If you need help printing then see the how to print tab above for some suggestions or try one of the updated files below.
|James 2:3-4 Printable Bible Verse Coloring Page|
Here are two links that may print better.
There are a lot of ways this can be colored. If you print it on cardstock it can take wetter mediums like watercolor or markers. I like to color the background a pale color and the lettering a dark dramatic color like blue, brown, lavender, or purple. The flowers can be a lot of different colors. There is a lot of opportunity for greens. I like to contrast greens with reds. The border frames can be a completely different color that can contrast.
To find more like this use the search box above or choose from the most popular listed on the left. I am sure you will find one you will like.
Use the buttons below to share this post. Thank you.
(c) Adron 12/17/16