You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Saturday, December 17, 2016

Printable James1:2-3 Consider it joy Coloring Page

This is a free James 1:2-3, Coloring Page. 

This coloring page is not just for kids. The verse is a classic that many people memorize and has given comfort to many during difficult times for centuries. It is a great kids' craft or coloring page for adults to enjoy too.

Coloring the letters in the words helps you to remember the verse. When it is done, the page is a reminder of God's Word.

James 1:2-3 says,

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance." James 1:2-3,

I draw these because I love God's Holy Word. I hope they are a blessing to you. 

ABOUT PRINTING THE PICTURE

If you need help printing, CLICK HERE to visit my how-to-print page for some helpful suggestions or try one of the updated files below.

SUPPORT MY BIBLE ART, AND YOU'LL RECEIVE WEEKLY PRINTABLES

For a pledge of only $3.50 a month through Patreon, you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a kid's activity mini-magazine with word puzzles, pictures to color, games, and brain teasers. (CLICK HERE to see a list of free samples). You can use it in your club, camp, church, class, VBS, or at home. Use the button below to get started. 


 Thank You!

James 2:3-4 Printable Bible Verse Coloring Page, Consider it joy...

It can take me hours to draw these coloring pages, but I do it because I love God’s Blessed Word, and I hope they are a blessing to you. 

Use the Paypal button to support my Bible art.

Thank You!


If the photo format above gives you trouble, the PDF below will be the better choice.

👉👉👉 CLICK HERE for a file in a universal portable format, PDF.

COLOR THE PICTURE
There are a lot of ways this can be colored. If you print it on cardstock, it can take wetter mediums like watercolor or markers. 
I like to color the background a pale color and the lettering a dark, dramatic color like blue, brown, lavender, or purple. 
The flowers can be a lot of different colors. 
There is a lot of opportunity for greens. 
I like to contrast greens with reds. 
The border frames can be a completely different color that can contrast.

Blessings And thank You
Bible Time Fun Weekly Cover

(c) Adron D. 12/17/16
Isaiah 55:9-10

Support my Bible art through Patreon, and each week you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY as my thank-you.
Use the button below.