You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Monday, January 2, 2017

Shout For Joy, Psalm 66:1-2 Printable Coloring Page

This is a free Psalm 66:1-2 Printable Coloring Page. 

Here is a Bible verse picture to color a scripture verse from the Psalms full of worship and praise for God. Adults like to color these pages since it helps a person memorize them, and when it is displayed, it is a reminder of God's Word. It is a great kids' craft or coloring page for adults.

SCROLL DOWN TO ACCESS THE FREE PDF.👇👇👇

Psalm 66:1-2 says,

"Shout for joy to God, all the earth! Sing the glory of his name; make his praise glorious." Psalm 66:1-2. It is an encouraging verse that reminds us to have joy.

A WORD ABOUT MY ART

I spent a long time drawing and tracing the tulips and the lilies. They turned out to be harder to draw than I thought. I had to print the words and trace them onto the picture. I am thrilled with how it turned out. I hope you like it. 

A WORD ABOUT PRINTING. 

If you have problems making the image below print, CLICK HERE to visit my how-to-print page, I have gathered some helpful tips for you and put them there.

WOULD  YOUR KIDS LIKE BIBLE ACTIVITY PRINTABLES EACH WEEK?

Support my Bible art with a monthly contribution of  $3:50 through Patreon, and you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a children's activity printable magazine every week with pages of puzzles and games for the kids. ( CLICK HERE  to see a list of free samples). It is a fun way to learn God's Word. It is my thank-you gift for your support. You can share it with the kids in your church, Awana Bible club, class, camp, VBS, Back yard Bible club, school, and home. Use the button below to sign up with your 3:50 Donation.


Thank you! 

Shout For Joy, Psalm 66:1-2 Printable Coloring Page

Even though it takes many hours, I draw these coloring pages because I love God's Blessed Word, and I hope they are a blessing to you.

Use the Paypal button below to make a one-time gift of support. 


Thank you for your kind support!.

 The file below is a digital file and also works for most printers. I hope that one or the other of them works for you.

👉👉👉 CLICK HERE for a file in a portable universal format.

FOR MORE COLORING PAGES

I have drawn many Bible verse coloring pages. To quickly scroll through a list of hundreds of my coloring pages, CLICK HERE. 

If you use fine-tipped markers or colored pencils, this could turn out very nicely. 
There are lots of tulips to color and other flowers too. 
The letters are opened to be colored in.

Blessings, And Thank You
(c) A.E. Dozat. 1/2/17
Isaiah 55:10-11
Printable Bible Activity Mini-Magazine


Please support my Bible art through Patreon, and each week you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY as my thank-you.
Use the button below. 

Become a Patron!