You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Tuesday, January 24, 2017

The Lord Is My Refuge, Bible Verse Coloring Page For Psalm 91:2

This is a free Psalm 91:2 Coloring Page.

Here is a Bible verse coloring page is not just for kids. Coloring the letters in the words helps you to remember the verse. When it is done the page is a reminder of God's Word. It is a great kids craft or coloring page for adults to enjoy.

Psalm 91:2 says,

"I will say of the LORD," he is my refuge and my fortress, my God in whom I trust.". Psalm 91:2.
SCROLL DOWN TO ACCESS THE FREE PDF.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR DONATION!

If you have problems making the image below print CLICK HERE to visit my how-to-print page, I have gathered some helpful tips for you and put them there.

MY ART
I like to draw these Bible verse printables because I love God's word and I hope they are a blessing to you. 

WANT TO RECEIVE BIBLE ACTIVITY PRINTABLES EACH WEEK?

Support my Bible art with a monthly contribution of  $3:50 through Patreon, and you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a children's activity printable bulletin every week with pages of puzzles and games for the kids.  (CLICK HERE to see a list of free samples). It is my thank-you gift for your support. You can share it with the kids in your church, Awana Bible club, class, came, VBS, Back yard Bible club, school, and home. Use the button below to sign up with your 3:50 Donation.


Thank you! 

Print and color page, The Lord Is My Refuge Psalm 91:2 Bible Verse 

I share these coloring printables with you for free, please print as many as you need. You may support my art through the Paypal button below. 


Thank you for your kind support!

PDF
The photo file is like a picture scan and is better for some people. The file below is a digital file. One of the two files will work for you. 

CLICK HERE for a file in a universal format, PDF.

COLOR THE PICTURE
Use fine-tipped markers or colored pencils like my favorite, Prismacolor, to get into the smaller areas. You can buy Prismacolor pencils at Michaels or Hobby Lobby. (Look for coupons online.) The letters are big enough to color in. 

Blessings, And Thank You
(C) Adron D. 1/24/17
Isaiah 55:10-11