You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Printable 1 Corinthians 13: 11-12 Coloring Page. The Love Chapter

This is a free printable 1 Corinthians 13:11-12 Coloring page. 


Here is a printable picture to color from 1 Corinthians 13, the Love Chapter. This is for verses 11-12, it goes with the other coloring pages on this chapter that I have done. Adults like to color these pages since it helps a person to memorize it and when it is displayed it is a reminder of God's Word. It is a great kids' craft or coloring page for adults to enjoy too.

The verse says,

"When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put the ways of childhood behind me. For now we see only a reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known." 1 Corinthians 13:11-12.

I spent a long time drawing this page. It had to be traced over several times to get it right. 

If you have problems printing then see the HOW TO PRINT tab or try one of the updated links below that should print better.

YOU CAN HELP

My coloring pages are free for you to print and I hope you print as many as You need. I only ask that if you are able that you make a small contribution to support my art. Please click HERE TO DONATE and enter an amount that shows your level of appreciation. Your gift will enable me to continue to create these coloring pages for you. 
Thank you.

Printable 1 Corinthians 13:11-12 Coloring Page, When I was a Child Bible verse

Even though it takes hours, I create these How to Draw Worksheets because I believe that when we have been blessed it is so that we can become a blessing to others. I hope you enjoy these projects and they help you. DONATE


The photo file is like a photo and the file below is digital. One of the two will work for you.

CLICK HERE for a file in a universal format. 

I like to color the background a light color and the letters a darker contrasting color.  There are a lot of opportunities to be creative with the hearts and vines in the border. I know you will have a wonderful time with it.

Blessings,
© A. E. Dozat 4/4/17
Isaiah 55:10-11

Support my coloring pages blog through Patreon for $3:50 a month and you will receive 2 pages of BIBLE TIME FUN activity printables every week.