You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Monday, May 29, 2017

Printable Galatians 2:20 Coloring Page, I have been Crucified With Christ

This is a free Galatians 2:20 printable coloring page.

This is a wonderful scripture that many people have memorized. It teaches us that our identity with Christ is so complete that his death is our death, and his life is our life. It is a challenge to act on faith and live in a manner that is consistent with the same kind of life that Christ lived.  

Galatians 2:20 says, 

"I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I now live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.Galatians 2:20.

MY ART

This picture took a long time to design and trace. I printed and traced the letters to the verse and drew the border art around them. I wanted it to look like an ancient illuminated manuscript so I put a lot of vines and flowers around the edges. Parts of it had to be traced over multiple times before I was happy with it. 

A NOTE ON PRINTING

The image is a JPEG and should print without problems for most people, but if you have problems printing, CLICK HERE to visit the HOW TO PRINT tab for suggestions on printing. You can try the PDF link below if you have problems.

HOW WOULD YOU LIKE TO RECEIVE BIBLE ACTIVITY PRINTABLES EACH WEEK?

When you support my Bible verse coloring pictures blog through Patreon with a monthly gif of $3.50, and you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a children's printable Bible activity mini-magazine every week as my thank you gift. (CLICK HERE to see a list of free samples). It is a fun way to learn God's Word.  It will have pages of puzzles, coloring pictures, word games, and more. Click the button below.


Thank you for your support. 

Galatians 2:20 Coloring Page
I Have Been Crucified With Christ Bible Verse. 

I spend hours creating coloring pages like this. I do it because I love God's Word, and I hope they are a blessing to you. My coloring pages are free, and you may print as many as you like. I only ask that if you are able that you consider making a small contribution to support my art.


Thank You!

If the file above does not work the way you like, try the PDF below. 

CLICK HERE for a file in PDF. 

If you print on cardstock, then you can use a heavier medium like watercolor or markers to color it in.

There are a lot of ways this can be colored. 
  • For the background mountains, you can try purple, lavender or greys. 
  • I like to use light blue for the sky and bring it up behind the letters. 
  • I like to use a bright color for the frame, like pink, red, or orange to give contrast to the green vines. 
  • The flowers can be splashes of colors.
  • I like to use a dark color for the letters but not black.

Blessings, and thank you.
Bible activity mini-magazine issue 173

(c) Adron D. 5/29/17
Isaiah 55:10-11

Support my Bible art through Patreon, and each week you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY as my thank-you.
Use the button below.