Monday, May 29, 2017

Printable Galatians 2:20 Coloring Page, I have been Crucified With Christ

Galatians 2:20 Coloring Page. This printable coloring page is perfect for children and adults too. It is a favorite verse of discipleship.

You can use this coloring page below in many ways.  It can be used in Children's Church, Vacation Bible School, Bible class, VBS, Church camp, Children's church, AWANA Club, Family worship time and any place where God's Word is loved.  You can print this and take it to church on Sunday to give the little kids some quiet activity to occupy themselves when they get board. I have a friend who prints these and takes them when she does hospital visitation and gives them to patients in the hospital and rest homes.  It can be taken along as a vacation time activity in the car or on a plane ride.

When you color in the letters it helps you to memorize the scripture, and when it is done this is a beautiful reminder of God's Word.

The illustrated scripture says, "I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I now live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.Galatians 2:20.

To print the picture below just highlight it and send it to your printer or save to your device to print later. If you have problems printing see the, "HOW TO PRINT" TAB  above or try one of the updated links below that should print better.

Galatians 2:20 Coloring Page, I have been crucified with Christ


Here are two links that have been modified to print better.

CLICK HERE for a file in photo format.
CLICK HERE for a file in  a portable universal format, (Recommended)

If you print on cardstock then you can use a heavier medium like water color or markers to color it in.

There are a lot of ways this can be colored. Since the background has mountains I like to use a light blue for the sky and bring it up behind the letters. I like to use a bright color for the frame like pink, red or orange to give contrast to the green vines. The flowers can be splashes of colors. I like to use a dark color for the letters but not black.


These coloring pages are free but your gift will help keep this blog going. Choose your gift amount.
Thank you for your gift.

* * * * *

Thank you for visiting my blog. I hope these coloring pages are helpful.
To find more like this use the search box above or choose from the most popular listed on the left.  I am sure you will find one you will like.

Use the buttons below to share this post. Thank you.

(c) Adron 5/29/17