You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Sunday, February 4, 2018

Deuteronomy 6:18 Print And Color Page, Do What Is Right And Good Bible Verse.

This is a free printable for Deuteronomy 6:18. 


This printable coloring page is perfect for children and adults too. It is a beautiful reminder to do good and right, and God will bless us. This coloring page makes a good craft time activity.

When you color the letters in, it helps you memorize the scripture, and when it is done, this is a beautiful reminder of the Bible's teaching.

Deuteronomy 6:18 says, 

"Do what is right and good in the LORD's sight, so all will go well with you. Then you will enter and occupy the good land that the LORD swore to give your ancestors.." Deuteronomy 6:18.

SCROLL DOWN TO ACCESS THE FREE PDF.   👇👇👇

ABOUT MY ART
This took a couple of evenings to create. I printed the words out and then used a lightbox to trace around the outside of the letters so they had areas for you to color. I wanted the picture to look like an ancient illuminated text, so I added decorations around the borders. I traced some art that I drew before and combined everything and traced it all into a page. I think it turned out nicely and may be one of my favorites.

A WORD ABOUT PRINTING

For help with printing, CLICK HERE to visit my how-to-print page above or try the link below.

SUPPORT MY BIBLE ART TO RECEIVE WEEKLY PRINTABLES

Support my Bible art through Patreon for $3:50 a month, and you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN activity printables every week as my thank you.

Become a Patron!

Thank you! 

Deuteronomy 6:18 Print and Color Page,
Do What Is Right And Good, Bible Verse


Even though it takes many hours, I draw these coloring pages because I love God's Blessed Word, and I hope they are a blessing to you. Use the Paypal button to donate.


Thank you!

FOR MORE COLORING PAGES
I have many more coloring pages. To go to a list of direct links to hundreds of my coloring pages CLICK HERE. 

You might also like the Deuteronomy 6:5 Printable coloring page. CLICK HERE.

The file above is like a photo, and the file below is in a digital format. 

👉👉👉   CLICK HERE for a file in a portable universal format. (PDF)

COLOR THE PICTURE
  • The letters can be colored in any color or combination. 
  • The border gives a lot of opportunities to be creative. 
  • There are leaves and hearts and flowers to color. 
  • The frame bars can be colored in some bright colors
  • And don't forget to color the background areas behind the decoration and the letters.

Blessings, and Thank You,
Free Bible Activity Mini-Magazine For Kids

(c) A. E. Dozat.2/4/18
Isaiah 55:10-11

Support my Bible art with a pledge of only $3.50 a month through Patreon. You will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a children's Bible verse activity booklet every week. Use the button below to get started.