You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Monday, February 5, 2018

Matthew 5:38-39 Print and Color Page, Turn the other cheek Bible verse.

I am glad to share this free Matthew 5:38-39 print and coloring page.


This free printable coloring page features a favorite Bible verse from the Sermon On The Mount with letters to color in and illustrations that kids love to color. It makes a great craft time activity.

SCROLL DOWN TO ACCESS THE FREE PDF.

Matthew 5:38-39 says,

"You have heard that it was said, 'Eye for eye, and a tooth for a tooth.' But I tell you, do not resist an evil person. If anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to them the other cheek also." Matthew 5:38-39.

MY ART
This picture took a long time to draw. I traced a lot of parts from other coloring pages. I had to print the words to the verse out and then trace them onto the page. Then I had to scan it back into the computer and add the straight lines with Microsoft draw. It took the whole evening. I am happy with how it turned out, and I hope you like it.  

A WORD ABOUT PRINTING
If you need help printing, CLICK HERE To visit my how-to-print page for some helpful suggestions or try one of the updated links below that should print better.

WOULD YOU LIKE TO RECEIVE WEEKLY PRINTABLES?

Support my Bible art by becoming a Patron and making a monthly pledge of only $3:50 a month, and you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a children's activity printable bulletin every week. There will be BONUS material available only to patrons, as well as an editable Word Doc. (CLICK HERE to see a list of free samples). It has pages of puzzles, coloring pictures, and games for the kids. You can share it with the kids in your church, Awana Bible club, class, camp, VBS, Back yard Bible club, school, and home. Use the button below.


Thank You!  

Matthew 5:38-39 Print and color page,
Turn the other cheek Bible verse.

I draw these coloring pages because I love God's Word, and I hope they are a blessing to you. I am glad to do it for you. You are welcome to print as many of my coloring pages as you can use. 

Kindly support my art through the Paypal button below. 


Thank You!

You might also like the Matthew 5:14 printable page. CLICK HERE.

The image file below was created by digital conversion in Word. 

👉👉👉  CLICK HERE. for a file in PDF format. 

FOR MORE COLORING PAGES
I have many more coloring pages. To go to a list of direct links to hundreds of my coloring pages CLICK HERE. 

COLOR THE PICTURE
There are a lot of opportunities for young artists to be creative with this picture. 
  • The letters are big enough to color in. 
  • There are some flowers and leaves, and ribbons to color the frames that can be colored in.
  • You can color the frame bars with a contrasting color so the bright ones stand out.
  • Don't forget to color the background behind the letters and the flowers.

Kids like to color with crayons, but if you try colored pencils, you will get into the smaller areas. My favorite coloring pencils are Prismacolor. Prismacolor pencils can be found at Staples, Michaels, or Hobby Lobby. (I always look for coupons online.)

Blessings, and Thank You
Bible Activity Mini-Magazine for Kids

(c) A. E. Dozat 2/5/18
Isaiah 55:10-11

Support my Bible art with a pledge of only $3.50 a month through Patreon, and you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a children's Bible verse activity booklet every week. Use the button below to get started.